Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Actually, you might be surprised at the extensive list of weapons he's wielded over these 7 days.

https://24.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons_used_by_Jack_Bauer

His personal sidearms have been the Sig Sauer P228/229 and the HK USP Compact -- both suppressed and otherwise. He's also been seen using several other handguns including the Walther PPK, SW99, several Berettas, and the Glock 19 and 20.

But he also uses quite a few submachine guns (including the AK-47, HK MP7A1, M4 A1 Carbine), large sniper rifles (particularly the HK MSG 90A1 in Season 2, and the ASW338LM in Season 7), shotguns (Mossberg 590, Remington 870), and various knives and other weapons (Microtech Halo, pick axe, hacksaw, riot baton, fire axe, etc.)
SnakeDoc

:eek I still like him as Enterbay have him, no fuss but lethal !

:eek I still like him as Enterbay have him, no fuss but lethal !

Actually -- I like the way Enterbay is selling him. They could've thrown in a cell phone/ PDA and a switchblade/ flick knife (which he uses often on the show). Maybe some extra crap to thow in that messenger bag.

But, I wouldn't mind accessorizing a bit myself -- add a second USP, a submachine gun or two, a knife, a sniper rifle, a pistol-gripped shotgun, a badge on a chain, etc. I'd like to get weapons that are as close as possible to those on the show ... but I'm not willing to break the bank here.

Any suggestions for where to get a 1/6 arsenal? Is there a special forces line or something that may be useful?

SnakeDoc

But, thanks so much for all the information, it was a great help! Overall, I still like Medicom, despite their flaws. If they ever produce any more Metal Gear figures, I'll buy them in a heartbeat (I'm just too much of a Metal Gear nutcase :( )

no problem. :D i like medi a lot too, sometimes I felt they are quite underrated. BTW, medi did made 3 MGS figures before old snake and raiden, they are some of medi's best figures.

no problem. :D i like medi a lot too, sometimes I felt they are quite underrated. BTW, medi did made 3 MGS figures before old snake and raiden, they are some of medi's best figures.

I've got 3 Medi's: Boba Fett & Darth Maul + Spidey (From SM3), they're exellent figures, the face sculpt on Maul is the best out there.

I haven't ordered mine yet, but I will be soon -- God willing.

Does anyone know of any good generic 1/6 accessories that might go well with a Bauer figure -- handguns, sniper rifles, automatic weapons, tactical gear, knives, etc. from the series?

I'm really hoping they follow Jack up with a Season 7 Tony Almeida. I'm not getting a Palmer yet ... but I may at some point down the road. I doubt it sells as well as the Bauer.

SnakeDoc

I would recommend Soldier Story weapons and gear, the detail and quality is insane. Dragon also makes great weapons and gear as well.

The upcoming Soldier Story US Army 1st SFOD-D (Delta Force) figure comes with tons of goodies (M4 carbine, shotty, .45, flashbangs, etc.) you can load up Jack with once 1/6 e-tailers start parting him out.

Actually, that Soldier Story Delta Force figure does look pretty good. How much do weapons usually run when parted out? [I apologize if these are amateurish questions ... Jack will be my 3rd 1/6 figure (SS Indiana Jones and DC Direct Superman are the other 2), so I'm pretty new to this].

SnakeDoc

Actually, that Soldier Story Delta Force figure does look pretty good. How much do weapons usually run when parted out? [I apologize if these are amateurish questions ... Jack will be my 3rd 1/6 figure (SS Indiana Jones and DC Direct Superman are the other 2), so I'm pretty new to this].

SnakeDoc

It varies 1/6 dealers tend to sell the rifles anywhere from $13-$22, and the smaller stuff $1-$3 bucks.

The Delta fig definately looks like another winner from SS, I can't wait to pick him up soon. If you look on ebay you can probably find one for about $90 shipped.

Medicom have made some great figures and they were real trailblazers in 1/6. But it is a company that you either have to accept the stylistic decisions or pick the figures they are really great at like Anime figures.

Don't know if people have seen these photos, but here are more images of President Palmer.

200928133921410.jpg

I sure hope he is on a black body though. I just get the feeling Enterbay is going to cheap out on these guys in the end. :eek:

that look so real its scary. I wish the production version is like that. thanks for posting the pictures.

:lol The same thing I was thinking. Imagine if figure gets possessed, and the head starts to move once it's in your home :monkey1

I sure hope he is on a black body though. I just get the feeling Enterbay is going to cheap out on these guys in the end. :eek:
Why would they do that? They already have a black body.

jf7ltv.jpg

Not that they'll use that one. That was a pretty silly thing to say Buttsta. No wonder you were embarrassed.

:rotfl never thought about that one!

:lol:lol:lol:lol I wouldn't wanna be around EB jack bauer when that happens, he'll probably chase me down and "ASK" me where the bomb is.

He'd probably say something along the lines of:
"Just so that you know, I will no problems stuffing a full grown man inside my cardboard box. DAMMIT TELL ME WHERE THE BOMB IS!" :lol

Why would they do that? They already have a black body.

jf7ltv.jpg

Not that they'll use that one. That was a pretty silly thing to say Buttsta. No wonder you were embarrassed.

Its just that one pic has him on a white body. Some people may laugh it off, but sometimes pics like that can be a clue to a major problem nobody expected. I hope you are right though. Plus any of their bodies should be able to be cast in different colors right? Even though Jack Bauer would kick all kinds of butt with the spirit of Bruce Lee in him, I don't want him Chinese.

Ah, that went right over my head. Didn't even notice the body. That'd be a scream. :lol
But you are right. It will be interesting to see what they come up with, now that we know he is taller. Enterbay don't seem to mind making a few different bodies it seems.

Back