Enterbay - Al Pacino - Scarface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyscarface.jpg

Jeez. Goodbye Blitzway. you (most likely) just got owned by Enterbay.

My interest in this fig just perked up a bit (just a bit). Still not a huge fan....

That does suck, we needed another company in there. Almost seems like Enterbay just decided to do it today after the Blitszway announcment.

if enterbay does a scarface it will suck,the godfather they did sucked.this looks way better then they could do.the have ugly neck joints on theres.

I feel sorry for Blitway but you never know what they might come up with.

Two companies opens the door for more stuff. Gotta have the Hawaiian shirt as an extra.

Too bad the wannabe gangstahs put a bad rep on this movie... it's a classic and a favorite of mine. Can not wait to bring a little Al home.

Enterbay... MICHAEL CORLEONE.. please try...

Jeez. Goodbye Blitzway. you (most likely) just got owned by Enterbay.

My interest in this fig just perked up a bit (just a bit). Still not a huge fan....

eh, maybe not. Blitz has at least shown Scarface in their preview, Enterbay just said they are doing one.

Don't forget about price.

This blitz one could be like $90.

Enterbay, don't they usually go closer to $200?

wow... EB suddenly so active?.. from scarface to leon the professional... and we still haven't seen anything from prison break prototype by them....

but oh yeah!.. EB announcement is great news!

I hope they do a superb job on the Pacino HS, because the one from Blitzway looks alright. :)

It's the customsrs (us) who win, because we have a choice between EnterBay & Blitzway now :rock It's up to these two (2) companies to make money - they have to put their best foot forward!

I hope they do a superb job on the Pacino HS, because the one from Blitzway looks alright. :)

It's the customsrs (us) who win, because we have a choice between EnterBay & Blitzway now :rock It's up to these two (2) companies to make money - they have to put their best foot forward!

We lose in the long run if EB kills a new company. We lose in price and selection.

Again, this look's as though EB decided just after Blitzway announced what they were doing. This is why the US licensing sysytem is better, things like this couldn't happen.

The only chance for Blitzway now is for their Scarface to be better and even then they've still lost some money due to this annoucment. There will always be people who will go with the EB version just because it's EB.

Sure, EB's got some of the best 1/6 HS sculptors IMHO, but the ratchet-type body that they use, the lack of accessories, doesn't excuse them from the amount of money they take away from our pockets!

Back