Enterbay - Al Pacino - Scarface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure, EB's got some of the best 1/6 HS sculptors IMHO, but the ratchet-type body that they use, the lack of accessories, doesn't excuse them from the amount of money they take away from our pockets!

I think there is a new RM body for Scarface.....

i won't buy enterbay. bruce lee stuff is the only stuff they have. otherwise blitzway you got my business..not going to pay that kind of money for a figure with limited articulation and oh the eye movement crap..

Like the Godfather i buy whatever one is better...

This is Blitzway's FIRST project... Enterbay has the years of experience down... even if Blitzway has a nice sculpt there is no sure bet that they will be able to pull off a high quality production line item in the end.

Emailed last week, still working on the sculpt.... what are they doing to it already!:dunno

I would say a major overhaul or maybe multiple heads if they're still doing sculpt tweaks after all this time, that or they're just slow to go about it, but seems like a long time for small tweaks to the head we've seen.

I would say a major overhaul or maybe multiple heads if they're still doing sculpt tweaks after all this time, that or they're just slow to go about it, but seems like a long time for small tweaks to the head we've seen.

Are you not thinking of the other figure... we haven't seen anything from Enterbay yet have we?

Are you not thinking of the other figure... we haven't seen anything from Enterbay yet have we?

Yeah, I have both threads subscribed and I just saw way - Al Pacino - Scarface and just assumed it was the Blitzway thread because this one doesn't get much talk with no pics out yet.

Back