Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks a lot better! Does the gap stay tight if you pose the arms a little different now?

Thanks for posting the pictures bud. :hi5:

i actually not change the pose since lol, but the main thing is with each move u kinda need push the shoulders back, dont know if the weight of theres arms or the new joints being too fresh. but am fear of breaking the thing or rub paint off the arms :D. i just get this feeling is a fragile piece of kit. but thats just me. i hope others can offer their thoughts on this :D

That's good to know, bro, thanks for the pictures and for the feedback! I'm much more confident now knowing it can be done. :)

here u go lads enjoy or not :) i took away the straps from covering shoulders hope pics helps. ^-^
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

. . . . . Why are his forearms bigger than his biceps?

Thanks for sharing photos, guys. The gap between the shoulders & biceps does look very noticeable.
I think it's because Enterbay made the biceps smaller than the circumference of the shoulder joint area, to accommodate more articulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks desisandy :1-1:
maybe you could post a bit of tutorial for us.
this makes my hype for Rambo triple:yess:

yes sure no prob,:) is no big thing really at first i just tried pushing it into shoulder socket it close up the gap,but the thing would jolt back out a little by itself. then i just end up wiggling the shoulder into socket instead, and it stayed in its place :D the figures all come out the box like this with both shoulders loose, think is so the joints stay fresh, ? i dont know, u just got to futz it

Oh okay. I was hoping it could be pushed down easy so it would look more like it does in the production pics.

u could if u really wanted, but is tight can,t even push ur finger nail without stretching the fabric, but am sure a pair tweezers will do it :D

Id be way to nervous to use tweezers near this figure.:lol But I would really like to make his bandanna look like this.

303498_453804674632366_629892055_n.jpg

yer i know you mean :D i like that meaner look too lol i tried when i got the figure prob try again at a later date,

Wow, just saw the in hand pics, and I must say this is pretty much a step backwards compared to what we get of the t800.

The boots shouldn't be sculpted at this scale IMO. If HT could do real boots at 1/6 for their platoon series, why can't EB do it for their HD 1/4? there are plenty of 1/4 boot makers now, since there's quite a few BJD out there.

The joints are too visible and the who thing just looks like an enlarged Mattel figure except for the head sculpt. I seriously hope they put more effort for the Joker and Batman HD figure.

Back