Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to the Doll Rambo buyers.

Does anyone know when Enterbay is going to have the Doll Rocky ready to show? I really hope this one is from Rocky 1, The best for me would be Street clothes or second choice white trucks in the iconic red robe.

Congrats to the Doll Rambo buyers.

Does anyone know when Enterbay is going to have the Doll Rocky ready to show? I really hope this one is from Rocky 1, The best for me would be Street clothes or second choice white trucks in the iconic red robe.

You are speaking my language, sir :goodpost:

IF they indeed do Rocky my guess is it'll be from Rocky III. As Maulfan mentioned before, all EB wants to do is directly compete with everything HT's has done. It's good and it's bad for us fans.

Good cuz it'll look like a real life Stallone. Bad cuz WE ____ING WANT SOMETHING FROM "ROCKY" :gah:

Yeah they're all very talented toy makers but they haven't a clue what the fans really want imo.

Apparently their R&D says we want 76 Jokers and 87 Iron Man figures :lol

I really like this one as well.
rambo-ii-11.jpg

I'm not using that pose now my brother just said it looks like this. :rotfl

thumbs_hornoxe.com_picdump93_42.jpg

You are speaking my language, sir :goodpost:

IF they indeed do Rocky my guess is it'll be from Rocky III. As Maulfan mentioned before, all EB wants to do is directly compete with everything HT's has done. It's good and it's bad for us fans.

Good cuz it'll look like a real life Stallone. Bad cuz WE ____ING WANT SOMETHING FROM "ROCKY" :gah:

Yeah they're all very talented toy makers but they haven't a clue what the fans really want imo.

Apparently their R&D says we want 76 Jokers and 87 Iron Man figures :lol

V27 It's criminal that know one has made a Rocky 1 in streets clothes with the black leather jacket and hat yet:slap I don't won't to hear from anyone it's because there would be a lack of accessories with a figure like this, thats bs, this is the ultimate Rocky collectible that still hasn't been made by anyone. The Rocky 1 in trunks and robe is the next knowbrainer. I just don't understand how the best Rocky film that started it all, and won the academy award for best picture is always left behind for Rocky III and Rocky IV collectibles?

Marketability, I believe that 3 and 4 were the most successful at the box office, but with EB it's about taking shots at HT. Hell, EB announced way back of doing 1/4 scale TDK figures and sure enough HT releases a 3rd clown Joker and EB and HT have major Joker reveals at the same time. The feud pushes quality to new levels but makes selections boring an predictable.

V27 It's criminal that know one has made a Rocky 1 in streets clothes with the black leather jacket and hat yet:slap I don't won't to hear from anyone it's because there would be a lack of accessories with a figure like this, thats bs, this is the ultimate Rocky collectible that still hasn't been made by anyone. The Rocky 1 in trunks and robe is the next knowbrainer. I just don't understand how the best Rocky film that started it all, and won the academy award for best picture is always left behind for Rocky III and Rocky IV collectibles?

It is criminal. It's also criminal that only JAKKS could see the appeal. But as long as toy makers feel its not a good business decision we're all SOL.

Marketability, I believe that 3 and 4 were the most successful at the box office, but with EB it's about taking shots at HT. Hell, EB announced way back of doing 1/4 scale TDK figures and sure enough HT releases a 3rd clown Joker and EB and HT have major Joker reveals at the same time. The feud pushes quality to new levels but makes selections boring an predictable.

Yep. Pretty much. I mean, I ain't complaining since I love batman and joker but it may take forever getting the figures we need.

Agreed. And it also makes it a pain to decide which to go with. It'd be a bit better if one was from this scene or film and another was different. If I had a disposable income I'd get whatever, but ya know...reality and all that lol

:exactly: Although I'd be lying if I said his Rocky III look with the U.S. trunks wasnt my favorite. I'm sure eventually we'll get the Rocky 1 look, especially if these sell well enough.

Agreed. And it also makes it a pain to decide which to go with. It'd be a bit better if one was from this scene or film and another was different. If I had a disposable income I'd get whatever, but ya know...reality and all that lol

That's the _____ of it, a lot of us have been wanting a Rambo 4 and actually got worked up that we'd get it because the first hit at Rambo from EB was a picture from that movie, and even if HT decides to take a shot back on Rambo it'll probably be an updated Rambo 3, nothing new that hasn't been done.

It is criminal. It's also criminal that only JAKKS could see the appeal. But as long as toy makers feel its not a good business decision we're all SOL.

Yep. Pretty much. I mean, I ain't complaining since I love batman and joker but it may take forever getting the figures we need.

I have to say that all the different Jokers being made By Hot Toys and now Enterbay is comical, I don't collect Batman, so know disrespect to those who do, but how many Jokers does one need in there collection?

I have to say that all the different Jokers being made By Hot Toys and now Enterbay is comical, I don't collect Batman, so know disrespect to those who do, but how many Jokers does one need in there collection?

For most, it's not about getting them all, this hobby is getting to be like cars and iPods and things like that, every year a new model better than the last and people dump the old one and get the latest and greatest.

I did it with the T2 T-800, first Sideshow, then HT did it better and then EB did it even better and I got rid of my Sideshow and HT figures.

That said, it's because funds are tight an I really wanted the ultimate T-800. With Rambo, I do feel this Rambo blows every HT Rambo away, but I am not parting with them, Rambo is my number 1 collecting priority so I will keep it all.

You know what the problem is? They keep 1-uping each release, so just when you think you have the "ultimate" version you get hit with yet another figure. Trust me, I have each version but I wish I didn't. If I would have known 4 years ago when I got my V1 that we'd be getting the DX 2.0 obviously I wouldn't have gotten it. I probably would have passed on the DX 1 also. Bank Robber Joker is a gem though :)

It's just like the 1/4 T-800. Now they're making the battle-damaged version. Am I gonna get it? Hell yes. Trust me though, if they give Rambo/Rocky the Joker treatment you'll see it too lol

You know what the problem is? They keep 1-uping each release, so just when you think you have the "ultimate" version you get hit with yet another figure. Trust me, I have each version but I wish I didn't. If I would have known 4 years ago when I got my V1 that we'd be getting the DX 2.0 obviously I wouldn't have gotten it. I probably would have passed on the DX 1 also. Bank Robber Joker is a gem though :)

It's just like the 1/4 T-800. Now they're making the battle-damaged version. Am I gonna get it? Hell yes. Trust me though, if they give Rambo/Rocky the Joker treatment you'll see it too lol

I agree with you :exactly:
but for newer collectors like me. the chance to get a better figure, with reasonable price is fantastic.
If you collecting DC & marvel figures like batman, avengers, and spiderman, you'll suffer as they will always make something new and better along with each new movies :lol
But some figures maybe will never get the version 2, like HT babydoll, amber, etc

Doll Rambo is looking badass!

But I have to pass. Too much TDK stuff coming out, especially the big 2 at the same time, enterbay 1:4 Batman and joker, and I will definitely want the 1:6 rises batman.

I agree with you :exactly:
but for newer collectors like me. the chance to get a better figure, with reasonable price is fantastic.
If you collecting DC & marvel figures like batman, avengers, and spiderman, you'll suffer as they will always make something new and better along with each new movies :lol
But some figures maybe will never get the version 2, like HT babydoll, amber, etc

Yes, consider yourself lucky! lol

and yeah thats pretty much all I collect plus Terminator and Robocop and well, they're the same story too :gah:

I dont beleive Enterbay 1/4 scale Joker is applicable to your statement. This is the only 1/4 Heath ledger Joker in existence. Hot Toys on the other hand have way to many Jokers, but then again that is good news for newbie collectors just getting into the hobby. Not to mention that is just the nature of the beast when getting into this hobby.

This is pretty awesome. It seems to be more of a combination of Rambo II and Rambo III (leaning more towards Rambo II), I am going Rambo II, which means I will need a custom ¼ scale Lile Mission knife at some point and a new backpack / quiver.
photo-154.jpg

photo-157.jpg

photo-155.jpg

photo-159.jpg

Boot knife:
photo-160.jpg

The Bow is definentaly a Rambo II Hoyt Easton bow, not 100%, but 95% to be sure, here is a real one with Omega Wheels hanging on the wall in my office:

photo-161.jpg

Here is the ¼ scale bow from the figure (plus the bonus breakdown arrows plus a real prop explosive head):

photo-162.jpg

Lost of cool accessories:

photo-156.jpg

Back