Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhh.... Great shots and all but the whole shoulder gap is starting to look really bad to me.

Agree.

For those with the figure in hands, could you pull the vinyl chest a little closer to the shoulder to better cover the shoulder gap?

Agree.

For those with the figure in hands, could you pull the vinyl chest a little closer to the shoulder to better cover the shoulder gap?

Yea, and try to put the arms back maybe. Like some shots the shoulder joints look fine but others they look really, really bad...like bad enough that I'm completely turned off from this figure at the moment.

$400 is a lot of money and if the shoulders look that bad then count me out. Way out.

Uhh.... Great shots and all but the whole shoulder gap is starting to look really bad to me.

I agree with him.
I wonder if EB's QC is even worse than HT. I know this won't do any good, but I still messaged bill to complain about this. we paid $400 for it!
and this is such a huge dissapointment :horror

I agree with him.
I wonder if EB's QC is even worse than HT. I know this won't do any good, but I still messaged bill to complain about this. we paid $400 for it!
and this is such a huge dissapointment :horror

Well let's not jump to conclusions on a few pictures yet...I'd just like to see some high-quality in-hand pics before I make any decisions.

No disrespect meant to the photographer here....they are great photos, I'm just concerned at the joints. Just thought I'd clarify that :D

:exactly:
I'm just hoping that EB would do something about this.
now I'm thingking to cancel my pre-order for Kobe if his shoulder going to look like this :lol

If there is a way to get him to draw the bow, it must be for smart people, because I can't figure it out.

I also agree about the shoulder gap, if there was a way to do it, and Enterbay ignored it, that's bad. But maybe it was a choice between a statue or something we could actually pose??? Most flesh looking materials would rip if twisted around like that.

I have to say though, as I am going for a Rambo II Mission version (when he first goes into the camp), it does work for me. I might get a custom black shirt to match the pants like he had in the film.

Of course it would have been perfect if we could have put him in one of these poses:

photo-167.jpg

photo-166.jpg

I still like the figure a lot, but if the shoulder gaps are too big in person, I will have to cover it with a shirt or something..

That gap is killing me and i'm thinking of getting a refund. Such a shame because i want this one pretty bad. That gap just kills the whole thing.

That gap is killing me and i'm thinking of getting a refund. Such a shame because i want this one pretty bad. That gap just kills the whole thing.

Yup, that "gap" is bothering me too. I really don't know what to do at this point. It's getting shipped tomorrow, and returning it after I receive will cost me money.
Need to decide fast...:dunno

Yup, that "gap" is bothering me too. I really don't know what to do at this point. It's getting shipped tomorrow, and returning it after I receive will cost me money.
Need to decide fast...:dunno

You ordered from EB then? My dealer thinks the arms just need pushing in more? Could some that has the figure try to close up that gap? I don't want to mess him about and he said i can get a refund which is good of him.

If that's how the gap is then i'll get a refund tomorrow and use the money to buy Joker or Batman. :(

am a fan of Stallone , so want Rambo nd the Rocky figures, is why i feared the look of expose joints at this scale, when i saw the release :horror figs like the Nec1/4 preds with joints on camouflage paint is not noticeable, but bear arms and shoulders on Rambo bit iffy . But Rambo has good deal accessories to hide,:D but really hope a practically naked Rocky fig not come wth joints exposed :slap bit of good news is futz the figure an it does not have a nasty a gap as seen. just some gap. hehe i even manage to closed mine with further futzing ,but should not need this much effort grrrr

I didn't mind how the joints look on EB's pictures but that gap is way bigger than on his pictures. If they looked like the pictures i'd have been more than happy.

You ordered from EB then? My dealer thinks the arms just need pushing in more? Could some that has the figure try to close up that gap? I don't want to mess him about and he said i can get a refund which is good of him.

If that's how the gap is then i'll get a refund tomorrow and use the money to buy Joker or Batman. :(

Yup, ordered from them the minute it went up(literally). Dunno what to do at this point...really.

I didn't mind how the joints look on EB's pictures but that gap is way bigger than on his pictures. If they looked like the pictures i'd have been more than happy.

Exactly.

am a fan of Stallone , so want Rambo nd the Rocky figures, is why i feared the look of expose joints at this scale, when i saw the release :horror figs like the Nec1/4 preds with joints on camouflage paint is not noticeable, but bear arms and shoulders on Rambo bit iffy . But Rambo has good deal accessories to hide,:D but really hope a practically naked Rocky fig not come wth joints exposed :slap bit of good news is futz the figure an it does not have a nasty a gap as seen. just some gap. hehe i even manage to closed mine with further futzing ,but should not need this much effort grrrr

Oh, so you closed the gap a little in yours? That's very good news!
Please post pictures if you can, will ya? :)

here u go lads enjoy or not :) i took away the straps from covering shoulders hope pics helps. ^-^
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Oh man, you made us happy now!:)
I knew there should be a way! Looks 1000000 times better now, thanks!:clap:clap:clap

Back