Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had pallets of EB T800 delivered when they where released - 1/2 of them was opened for inpection!!

That sucks... These dummies don't care about anything. This one _____ almost cut a package open when trying to look inside the brown shipper box when I was crossing the border in Niagara Falls (ignorant canadian border agent). So now, I just get everything ready for them to inspect.

Any damage, I'm covered.

EB always sorts me out, but it is a pisser when they drive and to see that some of them has been opened.

I'm not going to buy this, but I'm very curious to see how this turns out...after the successful 1/4 scale T2, this is a big step for Enterbay (along with the MIB figures). I hope it comes out great both for them & the fans...I'd really like to see EB do well & give the competition a good swift kick in the pants.

Posted by EnterbayBill:

"Part of the accessories for 1/4 HD Masterpiece RAMBO III, AK-47 made by Metal and wood, metal magazine, metal bullet, metal knife, metal grenade....etc , that is not All, see you guys tomorrow for full reveal"

555223_453399424672891_100000085131298_1774736_876009857_n.jpg

:yess: :blissy

So happy they added the boot knife :yess:

I still hope they will add the AK Grenade Launcher.

Just added the description on the top. He said "that is not all!"...so there's still hope, Rock83!

What is it with companies not including the grenade launcher!? That is THE inconic gun from no.3. It has to be in there !!

Hot Toys didn't include it either with their 1/6 release and instead went with a sniper rifle from a deleted scene not even in the movie, which was just bizarre.

Also hoping they include a set of hands that have fight wrapping on them and fighting sticks. That would be freaking awesome as well!

I hope they fixed the face somewhat. Regardless I'm already 98% on board even though I'm more of a First Blood fan followed by Rambo. I don't even know if I saw III. May have to Netflix it tonight.

Metal knives? Cripes, hope none of 'em ever show up in a crime scene. Attacked by a 1:4-scale Bowie knife. :)

This is looking more and more impressive by the day. I wont be buying this , I wouldn't even consider first blood personally , not at this scale but this is a character that deserves this treatment and I can understand why they chose this look.

Just noticed the Boot Dagger looks more like the Rambo 2 one and not Rambo 3.
Rambo 3 boot knife is all Dark grey/black and looks similar,but still a difference in the design.It doesn't have the clear edges like the Rambo 2 Boot knife has.Not a Big deal though.

Here is a pic of my Rambo 3 Boot Knife Hibben made:

What is it with companies not including the grenade launcher!? That is THE inconic gun from no.3. It has to be in there !!

My guess is, the went with this one because it may be useful for other pieces in the future. I'm sure some recycle value is put into accessorie choice. Why use the RPG as an accessory when it has far less of a screen presence than in Rambo 2. Reality is, if they make a Rambo 2, both weapons can be recycled with him.

Grenade launcher could also be something that will be revealed tomorrow :dunno Bill did say that what he showed us was just some of the accessories. But idk I'm not buying, I'm not a big Rambo fan (definitely Rocky though) just like to see all that EB cooks up and this is looking great so far. Can't wait to see it all tomorrow:)

My guess is, the went with this one because it may be useful for other pieces in the future. I'm sure some recycle value is put into accessorie choice. Why use the RPG as an accessory when it has far less of a screen presence than in Rambo 2. Reality is, if they make a Rambo 2, both weapons can be recycled with him.

The Grenade Launcher is an easy add though,just make it detachable.

Grenade launcher could also be something that will be revealed tomorrow :dunno Bill did say that what he showed us was just some[/] of the accessories.

True, and a possibility, if they throw that in there too I'll give them big kudos for the inlcusion, but let's not forget what we already know of that's absent from that photo.

rambo3.jpg

Did he really only have 4 arrows in the movie? Haven't seen it in a loooong while. If not, that is what would bother me :lol

Just like other characters that have bows and but only come with a few arrows even though in their movies, their quivers are full...SS and DiD Legolas comes to mind

Did he really only have 4 arrows in the movie? Haven't seen it in a loooong while. If not, that is what would bother me :lol

Just like other characters that have bows and but only come with a few arrows even though in their movies, their quivers are full...SS and DiD Legolas comes to mind

Movie magic, Rambo doesn't use the quiver actually, the Rambo 3 bow has that holder for the arrows on it, holds 4 arrows, yet he takes far more than 4 shots in the film.

Movie magic, Rambo doesn't use the quiver actually, the Rambo 3 bow has that holder for the arrows on it, holds 4 arrows, yet he takes far more than 4 shots in the film.

Actually he does,but only for a few minutes before he gets to the cave when he assembles his Bow.I hope they add it too.

They could do that as a way of giving us something, but they're pretty different.

They are different,but nothing i would complain about.
I don't think EB will add it then,otherwise they would have made it more movie accurate.

Actually he does,but only for a few minutes before he gets to the cave when he assembles his Bow.I hope they add it too.

Yeah, that brief bit, but EB only giving 4 arrows is fitting, hopefully like HT, 2 explosive tips, 2 regular.

They are different,but nothing i would complain about.

Same, it's what I have for my HT Rambo 3.

12.jpg

Back