Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As awesome as real metal and wood is, I'm scared of what it does to the joints on the fig. I've hardly used the shotgun on my T-800. I bet the bow will be really heavy if its metal!

The accessories look amazing though.

EB's joints seem ratcheted on the 1/4 T-800 so I think they're plenty strong to hold up the metal weapons and there are light metals and woods too.

I wish these were parted out, I'd get the quiver and some arrows for the HCG 1/4 Rambo 4 statue, the made theirs as a loose piece of poly stone with and elastic strap, it just sags and looks stupid.

WOW looking great! I agree the 1/4 EB accessories are amazing, I was very pleasantly surprised that they included the DETONICS 1911 with the T800, a very impressive handgun.

I need to speak to EB about wording on the outer box, I foresee problems with me bringing these accessories in into UK with the laws thats in place!

Accessories look good. I guess i'll be back tomorrow for the full reveal.:wave

Argh!!! Can't wait for the reveal tomorrow! Hopefully Eric puts this up for PO at toys2 immediately following! :rock

I don't think he's concerned with them getting in to the UK, but the wording on the box may peek customs interest and cause them to open each box to inspect and ensure they are not 1:1 or 1:2 replica knives

Back