Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rambo

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

rambo-ak47.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Rk3m5P1PE[/ame]

Uh... he's wearing a watch, so... reasonable to assume it's under there.

I guess if the watch is thick enough, the ball joints show up more than ideally on the T-800 so I'm surprised we can't see it here if there is the same type of joint.

Hope so. I'm cool with wrist ball joints (heck, even elbow peg joints for that matter), but rubber would be terrible there. Come to think of it, you wouldn't even be able to exchange hands, so there has to be something there. It looks like the back of the hand isn't flush with the forearm but is coming at us, so the space where the joint would be visible is smaller. If he was curling, we'd probably see more joint under that watch.

Looking good, I know some won't like the hinge in the shoulder showing but I think it's subtle enough and doing it that way has a higher range of posability than HT's muscle arms.

69464edegw1dtqk4clbbgj.jpg

Looks like we've got elbow peg joints too, but that's not a surprise. I'm glad they didn't get too rubbery with this.

The bandana coming out of the hair looks a little odd, I will say. Not a deal-breaker, but yeah...

The shoulder joints don't look as bad as I was expecting...at leat not from this angle.

The forearm shot looks incredibly detailed as well! I'm guessing their isn't much mobility in the wrists based on not being able to see any type of joint there ...which is fine by me (always loved the older Bruce Lee bodies with the seemless forearm connection)

He listened hehe, but why would you shoot a figure with black clothes against a black background.

69464edegw1dtqkpure9vj.jpg

I'm impressed.

WOW!!!:clap Look at how detailed he looks, even the necklace!:yess:

Edit: And from the looks of it everything appears to be sculpted.

Back