Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries homie, I really hope he does get some in stock...but I'm starting to lean toward just ordering from EB closer towards the end of June...I've never really been hit with customs on figures aside from HST charges so I might just go with that and hope for the best.

BBTS doesn't have this up for order yet either and they're usually quick to post once they have any info to go with.

If you don't like exposed joints in general,that's fine really that it's not your thing.But yeah im just surprised that people who probably collect figures with exposed joints allready complain about this one having it.It's nothing new,it was expected so why should it be a surprise?

I still will collect them but they bother me when exposed. I do find it funny some will argue over a 1/6 scale joint not looking as bad as a 1/4 scale. Who care is if 1/4 is bigger. 1/6th is pretty dang big. But like some said, did someone think there was going to be a magical solution to have invisible joints on a Enterbay HD? :rotfl

got info from my seller. He said that Rambo will be released around august-october.
anyone can confirm this?

That's probably accurrate, EB direct orders had the T2 T-800 a fair amount of time ahead of dealers and if EB ships this late June early July, that's only a few months later.

Im going to wait to order this one, I hope EB does ship this around the 20th, like they said they would.

I thought i should try order directly from EB for the first time because this is a damn good price.How well do they pack their items?

I thought i should try order directly from EB for the first time because this is a damn good price.How well do they pack their items?

just their usual brown box like the hot toys shipper box, but i think u can ask for extra boxing,

Ok.If i don't get it now through EB i will end up paying almost 100$ more.No one will sell this one for under 400$ before shipping.

I want to get it via Enterbay's website, but I will end up paying for absurd & overpriced customs charges, which will probably total US$100 or more.

Might as well wait for a local retailer to carry it for sale, as the EB 1/4 T2 T800 was sold by a local retailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God damnit, I want to pass on this because I'm pissed about the cost-cutting on packaging that Bill is pocketing (probably to help fund another Ferrari that he will show off). I really despise that smug a-hole. But... It's RAMBO. :(

Torn! :gah:

God damnit, I want to pass on this because I'm pissed about the cost-cutting on packaging that Bill is pocketing (probably to help fund another Ferrari that he will show off). I really despise that smug a-hole. But... It's RAMBO. :(

6844354-eps10-buy-now-button.jpg
:lecture :lol

He's going to buy a new Ferrari with or without your order, so don't miss out on Rambo :rock

Tell you what, i'll buy 3 right now, and if it sells out fast, i'll scalp it and sell it to you for triple the price just in case you change your mind.

Turns out shipping has been trimmed since the T800 release.

T800 - $75 worldwide shipping
Rambo - $39.99 worldwide shipping

Buuuuuuuuuut, the price of the 1/4 figures themselves are different.

T800 - $325
Rambo - $360

So the $35 saved on shipping, basically got added to the price of the figure :lol Or the Rambo figure might have cost more to make :dunno

We can argue this forever, but owning the T-800 and looking at Rambo, I see more work with Rambo that would justify the figure alone costing more than the T-800.

Back