Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turns out shipping has been trimmed since the T800 release.

T800 - $75 worldwide shipping
Rambo - $39.99 worldwide shipping

Buuuuuuuuuut, the price of the 1/4 figures themselves are different.

T800 - $325
Rambo - $360

So the $35 saved on shipping, basically got added to the price of the figure :lol Or the Rambo figure might have cost more to make :dunno

I don't know. I'd say T-800s leather clothing alone would cancel out the cost of the figures. That just looks like classic numbers fudging to me. :lol He inflated the Rambo cost to make it look like he passed along savings with the packaging/shipping. I'm not falling for it.

But MaulFan is right. We can argue this forever and it's not going to change anything. The price is what it is.

I don't know. I'd say T-800s leather clothing alone would cancel that out.
But you're right. We can argue this forever and it's not going to change anything. The price is what it is.

Agreed. I don't see how one would cost substantially more than the other.

Yeah, EB's profit margin on Rambo is just probably about $35 higher for each figure. They're saving money on the new packaging, we're not. Oh well.

But the next time Bill brags about saving costs, someone please tell him to STFU and stuff it up his smug ass. :lol

Yeah, EB's profit margin on Rambo is just probably about $35 higher for each figure. They're saving money on the new packaging, we're not. Oh well.

But the next time Bill brags about saving costs, someone please tell him to STFU and stuff it up his smug ass. :lol

:lol:rotfl:lol

Well for those that don't have the T-800 in hand, you won't think much about price when you start to check out all the work in the figure, EB is doin some amazing stuff and you just find yourself in awe as you notice each new detail you didn't even know about. The T-800 looks so alive it's crazy.

For those who have ordered from them before.How long did it take before it arrived you?Just got an email from them saying that they won't be able to offer Express mail for overseas buyers.

I want to get it via Enterbay's website, but I will end up paying for absurd & overpriced customs charges, which will probably total US$100 or more.

Might as well wait for a local retailer to carry it for sale, as the EB 1/4 T2 T800 was sold by a local retailer.
Enterbay do undervalue the price during shipping if requested (but its at buyers risk)

Enterbay do undervalue the price during shipping if requested (but its at buyers risk)

Yeah but the last figure I received from the US (HT Rambo 3 & Medicom
Jack Sparrow both loose in 1 box) I had it undervalued at US$30 and marked as Gift, and I still paid P1,318 (approx. US$30.95) at the Philippine Post Office. :slap

Please do share info if any of you see this in your respective local retailers. I've been emailing my local retailers every 3 days for this. :tap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

early july is the best we can bet on.
but probably it will be shipped around august. I'll be surprised if this really comes out this june :horror

Enterbay said it would be ready to ship by the 20th.:dunno There is no reason for delays at this point.

early july is the best we can bet on.
but probably it will be shipped around august. I'll be surprised if this really comes out this june :horror

Enterbay said it would be ready to ship by the 20th.:dunno There is no reason for delays at this point.

EB direct will ship end of this month, probably take until July to arrive depending on where you live.

Dealers may not get him til late 3rd quarter though.

Yep those that ordered direct from EB will get it sooner like Maulfan said.

I think BBTS didn't get the T800 in until a month or so after and my LCS didn't get him untile about 3months after BBTS

Is the front page of Cool Toy Review a misprint ... or is there also a 1/6 Enterbay Rambo III? If there's a 1/6, I might be in.

Looks good. I don't do 1/4, though.

SnakeDoc

EB direct will ship end of this month, probably take until July to arrive depending on where you live.

Dealers may not get him til late 3rd quarter though.

Yep those that ordered direct from EB will get it sooner like Maulfan said.

I think BBTS didn't get the T800 in until a month or so after and my LCS didn't get him untile about 3months after BBTS
I'm just a newbie collector, so I might get this wrong :duff
I don't get it why some people get it until 3 months from release date unless they ordered by sea.
I checked, most seller offered this figure by sea shipment, because it's pretty heavy (about 8kg) but after I asked again, they said it's possible also to order this by air shipment

Not yet, trying to figure out some financial things first.

I'm trying to figure out some financial things to, and the main thing am trying to figure out is why I need to spend $400+ on an action figure:dunno I really think this figure is great, but it's not a statue, and that's a lot of money for a plastic body fig with joints showing. That being said am going to get it because am a huge Rambo fan, I just wish these companies didn't have to rape collectors on the price. This fig is why over priced, it should be $250 -$300 tops.

Back