Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do not buy the doll Rambo.

I disagree with Bruce, buy doll Rambo, but wait and buy Doll Rambo at a reduced price. Doll Rambo high $425 - $500 on ebay makes me wonder if Doll Rambo is going to sell out fast, that's a very high price for a lot of collectors.

Doll Rambo may put a lot of collectors in bankruptcy and foreclosure.

1/4 collectors are used to paying these sort of prices though, so buying Doll Rambo was easy for me. Now bring on Doll Batman & Doll Joker in 1/4 :yess:

1/4 collectors are used to paying these sort of prices though, so buying Doll Rambo was easy for me. Now bring on Doll Batman & Doll Joker in 1/4 :yess:

I really want to see Enterbay or Hot Toys do a 1/4 Doll called the ultimate geek collector figure, it would be a Doll of what the average geek collector looked like and what he dressed like, I wonder what the accessories would be?

I really want to see Enterbay or Hot Toys do a 1/4 Doll called the ultimate geek collector figure, it would be a Doll of what the average geek collector looked like and what he dressed like, I wonder what the accessories would be?

Just look at comic con and take your pick :lol

1/4 boxes... shelves full of 1/16 and 1/32 figures..

are you also ordering this directly from EB?
I almost forgot to info EB to mark this as a gift if possible and cut down the price for shipment, so it can be tax free if possible

Yep. Im going to pre-order "Doll rambo" :lol from them in a few days when I get the money.

Me want Doll Drive figure :lecture

(I'm now obsessed with wanting a Scorpion Driver fig)

Ive thought about how epic a Drive figure would be as soon as I watched the movie.:lecture

enterbay-rambo-3-figure-02.jpg

"Very good. Can I have it?"

Back