Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
enterbay-rambo-3-figure-02.jpg

"Very good. Can I have it?"

Wow. That is a great shot.

Well let's hope he doesn't come with those massive Orangutan arms:lol
The other pics he looks fine,it's just this one.

I'm torn on tank on or off, no tank is the iconic look but the figure looks pretty badass with it on too, and if the body is ABS/PVC, I don't think staining will be as much an issue, seems like rubber's usually what stains on these figures.

Well let's hope he doesn't come with those massive Orangutan arms:lol
The other pics he looks fine,it's just this one.

I'm not too familiar with EB products. So far, I only bought bruce lee god.
I must say I'm dissapointed with the body QC. especially it's easily get some kind of stain on this dollie if you put his yellow suit track on.
the paint apps on his hand is different from the body (if I remember correctly). His damaged HS is oversized & his eyes look like a fish.
EB later fixed this on their 4th batch.
Hopefully they learn from the past and made this doll rambo as perfect as possible. It would be a disaster if we get those orangutan arms :horror

I'm torn on tank on or off, no tank is the iconic look but the figure looks pretty badass with it on too, and if the body is ABS/PVC, I don't think staining will be as much an issue, seems like rubber's usually what stains on these figures.

Then buy 2,i might ;)

I had to give up other collectibles to get one, that's it for me.

So did I,seeing this and how amazing it is makes me re-evaluate my current collection.I allready sold a few things to clear space and raise cash for it.

Im not afraid to spend that amount of money on this.People seem to forget that when they mention the high cost on this,they forget the amount of money they have to spend on the Avengers Team and TDKR this year which i have no interest in.

Did you order directly from EB?

Last edited:
I love that even the hands are new and not just recycled from the T-800, and how the veins on them line up with the ones on his arm if you pose it right.

I'm not too familiar with EB products. So far, I only bought bruce lee god.
I must say I'm dissapointed with the body QC. especially it's easily get some kind of stain on this dollie if you put his yellow suit track on.
the paint apps on his hand is different from the body (if I remember correctly). His damaged HS is oversized & his eyes look like a fish.
EB later fixed this on their 4th batch.
Hopefully they learn from the past and made this doll rambo as perfect as possible. It would be a disaster if we get those orangutan arms :horror

You picked up the worst figure Enterbay has ever made. Doll Rambo will be nothing like the awful doll GoD Bruce Lee.

This thing looks great but it cannot do the one pose I hoped it would: pulling the bow strings back into a ready position lol

269276_330573887017151_320639173_n.jpg

I think the relaxed palms are a little on the large side, making his arms look huge. Thankfully I won't be using those for my central pose, so all should be fine.

Back