Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Real Masterpiece Rambo announced!

I know a lot of collectors think the previous Rocky and Rambo HT figs are low quality compared to what Hot Toys is doing now, but how much better well the Enterbay Rambo III be then the Hot Toys Rambo III?

The Hot Toys Rambo III still holds up as the best Rambo figure ever done, just my opinion.

2007 1/6 action figure

vs
Comparing? Hell no.
2011 1/4 action figure

The only concern I have is the body. If that's done well, sold. We know the sculpt will be amazing.

EB HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Bill's posting...
69464edegw1dn4hhmw4rej.jpg

Re: EB HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Bare torso and giant exposed joints... interested to see how well they can pull it off.

Yeah, the joints are probably gonna be problematic with this one. They ain't too pretty on the T-800. . .unless they have something else up their sleeve, of course.

Has it been confirmed its articulated?

Could be a statue like the Bruce Lee HD's
That would be awesome.

The only way EB pulls this off is if it is a static statue, is so an instant purchase, if not another EB PASS!

The only way EB pulls this off is if it is a static statue, is so an instant purchase, if not another EB PASS!

I concur. With T2 they can get away with joints but not with Rambo.

agreed. only interested in this if it's done static ala bruce lee. dont want rubber and dont want ugly exposed joints. or perhaps they could do static upper body and articulated lower body? could be the first fig of its to do that.

but why rambo III? why not rambo II? if you want to do bare chested rambo, rambo II > rambo III.

I'll probably pass on this one. If they made him in a 1/6th scale, I might get it since I missed out the HT version. :monkey1

This is an announcement for an announcement that was made 4 months ago. At least gikve us a pic of the in-progress sculpt.

Back