Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats on your haul v_chaidez pretty baller figure that is. I gave one to my bro who collects jordans exclusively but his wife doesnt allow him to display toys so he gave it back to me to sell. so i said no and i kept the figure

Thanks wavestuff, thank goodness my wife isn't like that.. sure, she doesn't get why these collectibles are worth it to me but she def sees the craftsmanship on them.

For Jordan, she said it was borderline creepy how real Jordan looked and she said the same about my Nicholson Joker.

I would've kept the figure just like you did though, it's too perfect to sell off! Btw you are one cool brother to do that for him.. props

I managed to get a Jordan head with tongue out. No telling if its from the Storm Toys figure but as long as its Jordan with his tongue sticking out, it'll look good in a dunking pose.

304cd7415a683f0a3d423133ca3c7f0f.jpg

Hey everyone, I'm a new member here and this is my first post.. First, I have to say that without this website, I never would have known about this Jordan figure so for that, I am so very grateful!

I've lived in Chicago my whole life (31yrs old now) and Jordan was always my hero growing up.. I know I'll never see another one like him in my lifetime (blessed to see him a couple times live as a kid) and I HAD to get this Jordan as it is near perfection!!! Thank goodness BBTS still has the Series 1 versions up for sale and I recently grabbed #23 Away/Red which is most iconic to me.. I wanted to share n attach a picture of the first pose I put him in when I got 'em

2lc33id.jpg

I shared it on social media to family/friends and everyone loved it.. Some are gonna be purchasing him as well!

Now I'm only waiting on his tongue out sculpt like everyone else is, but this bad boy is def the holy grail of my tiny collection so far lol
Hmmmm......just realized its the same one I got...

That tongue out head will work on yours for sure. Only issue is the peg or whatever u call it, will be a little loose so either super glue or be extra careful enough not to lose it.

Yea but I'm not a fan of that head sculpt, I'm just waiting til Enterbay releases their official tongue out sculpt..

Timcent88 just found the set of hands for the Series 2 Jordan for me so I just bought it! Can't wait to properly re-pose him for a dunk with correct hands!!

I kept up with this thread fairly well until they started releasing sooo many versions of him, but didn't someone make a third party Toon Squad outfit and floor? And if so, does anyone have any pics?

Just notice my 2nd Series 1 #23 Red base logo starting to come off, 1st 1 came off quit bad as figure was standing on it, 2nd one is on the hook, but still coming off on 1 corner...

Yea it just depends on if you really need the Red jersey, and if you prefer shoes over another and if you want the MVP trophy or the Larry O'Brien. If you do decide you want the Away version and want to save some money, I'd buy the trophy off of you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i prefer the road red but want the shoes and O'brien trophy that come with the home white. so that may be the one i go with :)

Back