Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say something here guys, this is the sculpt that the licensor approved... Original sculpt had him more evil/angry expression.

They told EB to tone it down, which I think is ridiculous! But as it is, its still a bang on sculpt of Tony.

YJ did an amazing original proto.. But alas it was not approved. Such as life... We still sold around about the same amount of preorders as the Blitzway one, some Blitzway customers purchased this one too.

I'll be one of those! I really like this sculpt now after seeing the latest pics.
Looks really good IMO.

Haha, just noticed they also painted some hair on his neck and chest too.

69464edejw1dntv0d8v1uj.jpg

Not sure how you guys can say it doesn't look like Pacino anymore. The growling aggressive face is pretty close to the movie scene where he's gunning people by the pools I think. Haven't seen the movie in a while so memory may not be accurate.

Anyhow, this would compliment the Blitzway so well. Both sets' accessories combined would make it perfect for the hardcore Scarface fans.

The real game watcher is the Respect version which mirrors Blitzway coming in with a white suit.

The level of details is amazing. I bet it looks even better in hand.

we talking about the same blitzway figure here ?

hey if you like, you like but its one of my all time fav films and i wanted to like the blitzway version but every time i see that face :slap.....the body seems kind of hunched the tailoring is slack he dont seem to fit in the chair......he kind of reminds me of an old jew in a retirment home in his chair about to complain the soups too hot......not exactly a fitting tribute to tony montana:nana:

hey if you like, you like but its one of my all time fav films and i wanted to like the blitzway version but every time i see that face :slap.....the body seems kind of hunched the tailoring is slack he dont seem to fit in the chair......he kind of reminds me of an old jew in a retirment home in his chair about to complain the soups too hot......not exactly a fitting tribute to tony montana:nana:

But you like this HS? :cuckoo:

....the body seems kind of hunched the tailoring is slack he dont seem to fit in the chair......he kind of reminds me of an old jew in a retirment home in his chair about to complain the soups too hot......not exactly a fitting tribute to tony montana:nana:

okaywtfreaction.gif

hey if you like, you like but its one of my all time fav films and i wanted to like the blitzway version but every time i see that face :slap.....the body seems kind of hunched the tailoring is slack he dont seem to fit in the chair......he kind of reminds me of an old jew in a retirment home in his chair about to complain the soups too hot......not exactly a fitting tribute to tony montana

:horror :panic: :mad: :nono: :gah: :cuckoo: :dunno :thud:

Bill has announced that this figure will be available and in stock at their Hong Kong Store on this Saturday and forward.

But you like this HS? :cuckoo:

its not perfect but for me it works dont see pacino but i do see tony montana, if that dont sound so crazy.......if you took the hs off the blitzway and put it on with another outfit .....it would not be recognisable as al pacino or montana...the only part that seems quality on blitzways is the stand from what i have seen......and thats online selling for $5, might get that to go with either war or respect ,maybe i can even fit both on there:hi5:

Back