ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up, jamjex, I thought they finally posted pics! I may be sitting out on this one, but I still want to see them. :lol

The realism of it. It would add a huge layer of realism to the look with the cowl ON. Right now every figure you can tell the cowl and the face/eyes are one piece, that takes away a lot of the realism for me.

You would never actually pose him with the raccoon head. It kind of similar to how having a base body underneath and then putting an actual batsuit over the figure makes it seem more realistic, rather than just sculpt one solid Batman body with joints.

No way it would make it look more realistic. I can almost promise you that any attempt at making a removable cowl in 1/6 or 1/4 will look like a Halloween mask.

I think a removable cowl is just not gonna work. I'm sure that when those things are applied to actors, they are actually carefully glued in place and that, if left to move around slightly on his head as a truly removable cowl would, it wouldn't look as good. In that sense, having a fully sculpted cowl would probably look more screen accurate than one that was removable.

:lecture

No way it would make it look more realistic. I can almost promise you that any attempt at making a removable cowl in 1/6 or 1/4 will look like a Halloween mask.

:lecture

I can promise you it'll be done within 5 years and look better than the figures we are used to seeing today.

Mark the date 12 July 2017.

The day of your reckoning.

:yess: :lol

New pics are up! OMG GETTING MY FIRST 1/4 FIG!

PSHYCHE!!!

tumblr_m6z4qunRjj1rrr9s4o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back