ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pics in my camera but can't upload them since I'm not about to pay 14.99 a day for internet. The display of rambo and terminator was small. If you didn't look for it you probably won't see it. Sideshow took most of the attention.

I have pics in my camera but can't upload them since I'm not about to pay 14.99 a day for internet. The display of rambo and terminator was small. If you didn't look for it you probably won't see it. Sideshow took most of the attention.

Did you see a Batman and Joker display? :pray:

Well, folks, here's the packaging:

cd0fc7f8.jpg

It seems like, with every new teaser, I'm more tempted by these, but dammit, I just can't bring myself to do it...

Cant view photobucket at my work, can you rehost else where please? :pray:

Yep men in black were there but no Batman stuff. The display case next to it was tilting to the side.

Okaaayy... why does Enterbay have the TDK box for the Begins suit?

The original suit from Batman Begins was also in TDK for a couple of scene when he encounters scarecrow and the copycat batmans in the parking garage, in the bank vault with Gordon and on top the roof with dent and Gordon..

Maybe they are using the 1st suit in order to not create two similar Batmans just in case they also make a 1/4 Batman from TDKR I'm assuming

That's the question. It like you get a license but you not make the main character.

Whatever suit he wears he is still Batman:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back