ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if these have anything unique to them. Like HT a DX has PERS?

The scale is probably the most unique thing about them, other than that, the metal accessories are unique too. I think his belt is metal too. But I don't think there's a feature on these that nothing else has like PERS.

There has been a delay. Factory staff are currently sticking tape onto the knees of five thousand MIB figures.
:lol
Does anyone know if these have anything unique to them. Like HT a DX has PERS?
See Lejuan's post above.

I'm actually pretty excited for this figure. A bit concerned with EB's QC issues, but not enough to change my mind at this point.

Last 2 ebay figures I got leon and scarface both had 1 arm on the wrong way had to take the cloths off to fix it was a pain in the ass but I love the both of those figures. Hot toys is better though in my opinion.

Judging from this pic it looks really nice, cowl shape is more accurate definitely better than HT.

9u1acs00.jpg

I'm seriously thinking about purchasing the Dark Knight but not the Joker. Does anyone know yet if the Dark Knight will come with alternate head of bruce wayne aswell as the caped mask head? Its just that ive seen the pic of the Bruce Wayne head (Christian Bale) and wondered if it will be an alternate head or if you just attach the mask on yourself? :dunno

I'm seriously thinking about purchasing the Dark Knight but not the Joker. Does anyone know yet if the Dark Knight will come with alternate head of bruce wayne aswell as the caped mask head? Its just that ive seen the pic of the Bruce Wayne head (Christian Bale) and wondered if it will be an alternate head or if you just attach the mask on yourself? :dunno

Bill has teased us that far yet.

I'm seriously thinking about purchasing the Dark Knight but not the Joker. Does anyone know yet if the Dark Knight will come with alternate head of bruce wayne aswell as the caped mask head? Its just that ive seen the pic of the Bruce Wayne head (Christian Bale) and wondered if it will be an alternate head or if you just attach the mask on yourself? : I'm not 100%sure but I do believe its an alternate head.the head in the teaser would not work with the mask because of the sculpted hair.

I don't believe it's cowl over head. 99% sure it's two heads. You can't explain the raccoon eyes if it's one head.

I want both Batman and the Joker. Where do you buy Enterbay figures? I never purchased any of their products.

You can buy directly from Enterbay, but if you wait a few weeks, North American stores like BBTS, and Super Power Collectibles in Canada will have them up for PO (usually at a lower price too).

The world would be a better place without teasing....:gah:

Then what would women do with the rest of their days :monkey1. I'm thinkings bats is gonna look better then joker, might just end up getting him. Hopefully, the price isn't gonna be hella higher then previous releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back