ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hoping at least they'll give us as many accessories as HT Batman/Bruce wayne TF exclusive.
Little stuff like ninja mask, his climbing harness will be a nice surprise for us fans

Just hoping at least they'll give us as many accessories as HT Batman/Bruce wayne TF exclusive.
Little stuff like ninja mask, his climbing harness will be a nice surprise for us fans

doubt it since he never used it in TDK and EB only has the TDK license and not the license from Begins

"Let's Begin ! HD Masterpiece - The Dark Knight Series- Batman and Joker will be officially announce on the 25th , will be available in stock at the Hong Kong Ani-con on 27th! Come Catch me if you can!" says Bill..... on his facebook wall.....

Yay!! Well I knew they would be ready for order at the end of the month. Now we gotta wait for THE pics!!

Hopefully it's better than their Joker which looks like ass.
cat-slap-revenge.gif

How dare you.

Dude you can't punish a cat :lol It's near impossible being that most cats think they're full blown experienced male lions :D

Funny, I watched The Ghost and the Darkness last night......or is it Ghost in the Darkness...anyway, maneating Lions, Val Kilmer and Michael Douglas. Good film.

Also I'll take this opportunity to plug my latest T2 photos. See the last few pages of the MMS117 thread. :D

They all laughed as Gotham burned.. This Batman and Joker will be awesome!!! Get your cash ready kiddies.. it's spend'in time on the board...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back