ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum is full of that kind of thing. I wish people would just stick to commenting on figures rather than commenting on other people's comments. It'd eliminate a lot of flame wars.

Anyway..uhhh..saw the pic, so far not majorly impressed. What is it with Enterbay and these terrible angles on their teasers. I can't really tell if that cowl is better than the HT one because of the low angle, surprised Void could. The neck looks long aswell from that angle. And if what someone posted about EB using the HT figure as referance - :slap disappointing to hear. These companies should not be using other companies' work to base theirs on or they'll just repeat any given mistake. I hope they had the sense to use real movie referance material and the same goes for any license.

Sad, but true my friend.

Well if they're getting shown at the same time...

Screw you Enterbay! My money would be with the TDKR suit :panic:

Three cowls.

THREE!!

hot-toys-batman-dark-night-rises-collectible-figure-2.jpg

I've said it before, the only reason can stop me from getting this is Hot toys reveal their 1/4 TDKR Batman.

Enterbay did a great job nearly perfect but I'm not sold on the costume.

Wouldn't be unrealistic to get this along with TDKR. Wishing Sideshow and Co wouldn't do those NRD's.

I might cancel off a second DX or two if these 1/4's get good this week.

edit: I can't believe I have 2k posts of gibberish on this forum already. It's been just a year and I don't even feel like I post on here that much.

Looks pretty good to me. 3 cowls is a good idea if they are doing different things with the eyes, it will look more natural than pers. I still don't see myself jumping into 1/4 scale, but begins Batman could be really tempting. I'd like to see full specs and pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back