ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any minute now considering it's 10:53 AM in Hong Kong :D

tumblr_lw9r6i3XLV1r5r4uyo1_500.gif

I don't have dancing geese gifs, but I'll certainly be posting tons of Fresh Prince gifs :lol

I don't think I'm gonna make it. Just after 5am for me so I think that about does it. I predict the pics start coming 3 minutes after I shut off my laptop and I have to go through about 29 new pages tomorrow.

but sorry no bats and joker :(

Love the new sig!

I don't think I'm gonna make it. Just after 5am for me so I think that about does it. I predict the pics start coming 3 minutes after I shut off my laptop and I have to go through about 29 new pages tomorrow.

i would think a 2pm reveal . lunch time here just now.A-dev take quick nap n come back, :)

Haha, I love the devolution of these threads in between teasers and final release. Oh well, we've prolly got a couple years to release so might as well have fun. Can't wait for the mayhem that comes after reveal pics either... get those arrows and circles ready gentlemen.

Haha, I love the devolution of these threads in between teasers and final release. Oh well, we've prolly got a couple years to release so might as well have fun. Can't wait for the mayhem that comes after reveal pics either... get those arrows and circles ready gentlemen.

They go up for sale in 3 days. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back