ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extra pics before full spec reveal :

69464edegw1dv97opatktj.jpg

wooo finnally revealed , fantastic oc Batman so buying this, :clap:clap trust HTs to reveal 1/4 DKR teaser too:lol BATWARS

very well done and it starts growing on me each second i'm looking at it. definitely beats the 1/6 one...

still i would have wished those gauntlets were glossy

It makes the Hot Toys version look cheap. :(

Suit looks perfectly produced and the belt is amazing. Looking at this you wouldn't think it was a huge figure.

As for the gauntlets, thats as glossy as it should be. Besides, they never really were that glossy. It's like a matt sheen. Not looking like trickled in honey like some has done on this board. So shiny it's like black glass.

I think that the Begins Batsuit is awesome. That being said, it's not as versatile as the TDK Batsuit. When it's at its best, the look is just amazing (such as in the pic desisandy quoted), but if lighting, pose, etc. aren't perfect, it can look ridiculous. That pic captures it perfectly, but others...not so much. Some of those pics are jaw-dropping, though.

The fig looks good, but i'm not sure about the bale hs though, it doesn't look him :dunno

There seems to be a pic of the various accessories on Bill's Weibo account. That being said, I don't have one, therefore, I can't get a closer look (subsequently, I cannot save said "closer look" and share it with you folks).

yep it's going to be three cowls and that bale sculpt. and that angry sculpt looking phenomenal!

So, wait, I'm confused. Are the faces interchangeable (and each cowl has a different eye position), or are there 3 masked heads with movable eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back