ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

Which besta is the right besta? I typed besta on the Imea website and got a whole bunch of TV shelf units :dunno

Yea their Besta line is huge. This is the one I have in the dark brown and it looks amazing. I currently have five PFs in it and there is still plenty of room to fit more.

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90134043/#/50102138

You can also add doors and even mirrored backings. I also have mine on the leg extensions to give it some extra height.

shut up,bill,and take my money !
my first TDK joker will be EB joker !

Bill, heres the money... Take it.

...Just take it.

Let's just give him a copy of our credit cards and Paypal accounts and he can just take all the money he wants and send us these beautiful 1/4 figures in return haha.

I can't stop staring at the picture.

Full reveal already!

I can't stop staring at the picture.

Full reveal already!

Same, I keep zooming in and just looking at all the fine details of the paint apps. Just look at the hairline and the smeared makeup in his hair... insane!

Same, I keep zooming in and just looking at all the fine details of the paint apps. Just look at the hairline and the smeared makeup in his hair... insane!

And this is just a quick snapshot. Imagine a High-res one. :thud:

Last edited:

I can see EB going all out with the accessories. All metal pistols, knives, machine gun, shotgun, RPG, shoe knife, handcuffs, wood pencil, etc. EB usually likes to give their 1/4 the royal treatment with accessories and even include metal bullets so I can see this being very accessory heavy. Obviously, it probably won't come with a interrogation table though, but I can live without a massive 1/4 table :lol

I think it will also come with the bank robbed outfit, as we already saw a teaser of the mask a while ago.

Texture and Make-up just amazing! The best one yet :clap

i can't wait to see what they do with the BD t-800 with this kind of quality

I think it just come with a mask.

yeah, i get that feeling too.
They didn't include the grey shirt with the t-800 so i dont really think they'll include the bank robber outfit. Maybe another joker figure?

I hope the shoes on this one aren't sculpted.

69464edegw1du6w183fxwj.jpg

And imagine all the accessories, made out of metal/wood...and that nice "street" base...

And imagine all the accessories, made out of metal/wood...and that nice "street" base...

Yeah i can't wait to see all the accessories. I'm blown away by the sculpt. :thud:

Pfft, repost it all you guys want, you won't hear any complaints from me. I can't stop staring at it :lol :love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back