ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

Planning on getting both the HT and Enterbay Jokers. They both look great just in different scales. Enterbay seems to be getting a nice head start in the 1:4 world. May be difficult for Hot Toys to catch up, but will see. Competition is good for the collector.

EB 1/4 Batman OC is a no brainer buy for me....probably Joker as well, gotta check funds and space. Passing on DX Joker rehash, I'd rather spend my cash & a little extra on 1/4 scale, it's really a more impressive piece, if you have the room. Very happy with my EB 1/4 scale T-800.

Anybody else thinks the face is a bit too long, the chin being the main problem?

Void's sig have the joker in similar angle, and the chin aint that long...

Damn, I'm starting to sound like one of them guys on fb who always have to find something to nitpick on:duh:lol

Really?! :horror Why so little time? Hot Toys is is like months and months...

This along with Batman, MIB and Rambo have been in production for a good while now. The pics that EB sows when it's revealed in it's official pics is of a production piece so there's no doubt that what you see is what you get and what you get comes quicker since it's already in production. It's EB's new way of doing things:

EB has been pretty on schedule with their releases lately. If July is when we'll see it, then it's going to be a good month since TDKR movie premiere and this.

It's inevitable. With EB doing TDK and HT planning on TDKR and The Avengers, a lot of us are going to get sucked into these PF sized figures.

Wow, that looks insane. Gonna have to add that to the list.

Every time I look at EB Joker pic I also see this...

joker1.jpg

Every time I look at EB Joker pic I also see this...

joker1.jpg

I don't. Yet.

Please don't ruin this for me, agen:monkey2

No disrespect to bobby though, the proto he did was amazing, just that the HCG production one didn't turn out as good as bobby's proto.

We might see more Batman picture tomorrow!

According to Bill "Thank you all fans, I hope all of you love these, wanna see batman?"

Both Joker and Batman release End of July in HK. We should get it in hand around Early August.

We might see more Batman picture tomorrow!

According to Bill "Thank you all fans, I hope all of you love these, wanna see batman?"

Where'd he say that? His Weibo?

This piece looks right on the money. Already thinking of ideas for a base so that he fits in with my PFs :yess: Does enterbay just sell from their own site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back