Euro 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ireland VS Spain tomorrow. 2 footballing goliaths!....yeah ok just one.

I predict Ireland get a really jammy early goal but don't get a look-in for the rest of the match and ultimately lose. The match against Italy will be just a formality, we'll already be out.

Just finished watching the Denmark/Portugal match on dvr.

Best game of the tournament so far! I'm glad Portugal scored in the 85th minute thereby averting a choke job being up 2-0.

By the way, what a bungle job by Cristiano Ronaldo in the 77th minute. One on one versus the goalie and to miss like that. :slap

I'm hoping Portugal can slip into the next stage.

Well, onto watch the Germany/Holland match. :yess:

Just watched the Germany v Netherlands game. From what I saw, Netherlands had the ball more, but did was not precise enough near Germanys goal, Germany waited it out and took advantage of the ones they had.

....Aaaand Germany wins again. I didn't think Holland would go out like this. Yes, technically they're not done BUT they're done.

Damn, Holland was a finalist in the World Cup just two years ago. :thud:

Anyway, really looking forward to the Italy/Croatia match later today.

I'm a bit gutted about Holland going or about to go out but at the same time I really enjoyed watching Portugal yesterday. The Germans are playing so good. The only team that can let a goal in & not panic at all, there machines. Playing great football too, so glad Poldolski has signed for Arsenal :yess:

Spain are all over Ireland but at one nil there still in it. The one weakness Spain have is set pieces which is one of Ireland's strong points but there got to get in there half of the pitch 1st which isn't easy.
A-Dev just remember Chelsea Vs Bayen Munich - Barcelona

Back