Euro 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29.jpg

They can't even do a photo properly. Only 10 men, so where is the other player?

HERE! :lol
600.gif

:lol:lol:rotfl

That is first class :rotfl

Can't wait until the Russia/Poland match today.

I wonder what magic Arshavin and Dzagoev will produce today for Russia? :yess:

Well Dzagoev scored for Russia but this isn't the outcome I expected. Poland is very much alive for the next stage.

Regarding the other match, Greece was done within the first 6 minutes when the Czechs went up 2-0.

You knew the offensively challenged Greeks weren't going to come back from this even to a draw. :lecture

Watched a couple of games, i usually work when they are on. And im concentrated on the Con____f Qualifiers, Im from Honduras.

But from what I have seen, Czech Republic is doing a good tournament so far. Netherlands have to step it up. Spain, well, it's basially Real Madrid and Barcelona without Messi and Ronaldo, but Italy was able to stand up to them.

Portugal is laughable, Ronaldo plays too muh for himself and the rest do not compliment him at all. Germany won fair and showed they are favorites to win it.

I was unable to watch France and England play, so I cannot say anything anout them, but I heard France wirh Benzema and Nasri did a great game.

I wish Sweden would be a better team because of Ibra, but then again, he is the only good player they have

I still stand between Spain and Germany, but this is football and anything can happen.

Will be an amazing game for sure. Holland must get some kind of result or they are packing their bags.

I am fairly confident that Germany will win this tournament. I had them down as favourites from the start.

Back