Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just heard this on the news yesterday. Here's to hoping.

A question about the data plan. So, for $25./month, you get a 2Gig data plan. It seems that with the new iPhones, you will be able to do tethering. So you should be able to use your phone to connect your laptop or computer to the net. Here is my question. What if I download a bunch of stuff with my laptop? Say I download 3 GIGs of stuff. What does that mean for the iPhone 2 Gig data plan?? Do I get charged for the extra data? Thanks!

Thought I would post this here just so people can see the price difference and why square trade seems to be the best.

500x_warrantychart4_01.jpg

Ok to get videos posted in HD. You have to take them off the Iphone and then upload them to youtube.

How in the world do I get the video off my phone and on to my PC. There is nothing in Itunes to do that and what I've read about just copying and pasting didn't seem to work.

Any tips?

Ok to get videos posted in HD. You have to take them off the Iphone and then upload them to youtube.

How in the world do I get the video off my phone and on to my PC. There is nothing in Itunes to do that and what I've read about just copying and pasting didn't seem to work.

Any tips?

I don't have the new iPhone, or Windows for that matter, but I think the phone shows up as a device in "My Computer" You should be able to drag your videos out of there.

Thank link is awesome. When I go and look at my files. All the pics say JPG as file type but my movie shows no file type. :lol When you look at properties it does say Quick Time format.

Ok it works just fine on my Dad's PC with Windows 7. :lol

Will upload an HD version of my review in a bit.

What the hell happened with Mike? Did he get raped in line?

Josh what case are you going with if any?

What the hell happened with Mike? Did he get raped in line?

Josh what case are you going with if any?

Don't know. He's been quite. Maybe he really is Tony Stark and we'll see some kind of ransom letter. :lol

Well, I need to go to the AT&T store to get a bumper. It came with my package deal I bought from them. I'm gonna give it to my mom though. I haven't used a case for a while now and it hasn't been an issue.

Anyone have a good program to rip DVD to iphone? Free would be even better.

Back