Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love and hate this phone so much! :lol I have been on the phone with apple and at&t for about an hour and fiffteen minutes now. :lol All I want is a damn replacement phone with a camera that doesn't have a green hue. How hard is it? Apple wanted to charge me shipping to get a replacement in the mail plus give them a temporary deposit for a new phone. Or I could drive 2 hours (there and back) to the closest apple store. Now AT&T wants to charge me for a new phone. LOL! This is hilarious!

Has anyone else had camera issues? Take a piece of white paper and take a picture of it. Do you see a blue or greenish tint?

I have a link in the link section of the board. I'll post one here too though take a look and let me know what you think.

The Pulse

Here's the video though in HD.

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_hmrqyvGAVA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>
Nice video Pitu:lol

I agree, that doesn't make a lot of sense. Dammit, the decision to get an iPhone or a Droid has got this much harder. Tethering is free on the Droid (from my understanding)

Teathering is not free on Verizon or AT&T or at least havent been the last few years when I wanted to do it. Sometimes you can get around it but I know Verizon in the past made it harder to get around.

Nah you can understand what I'm saying the whole time and I don't scream. :lol

Keith-Nah nothing like that here.

Thanks Josh! Guess I will take a drive out there.

They wouldn't even tell me if they had replacements in stock. I was like dude I have a bit of a drive. I would like to know if it can be replaced today. His reply "I am not at liberty to discuss that". :lol

Seriously between apple and AT&T I was super pissed this morning. I was on the phone for easily an hour and a half only to get no where.

They wouldn't even tell me if they had replacements in stock. I was like dude I have a bit of a drive. I would like to know if it can be replaced today. His reply "I am not at liberty to discuss that". :lol

Seriously between apple and AT&T I was super pissed this morning. I was on the phone for easily an hour and a half only to get no where.
I think I can see what you are seeing. I am not sure its the phone though, I think its a white balance issue more then anything. I tried the same picture of a piece of paper and kinda see it on the 4 but not on the 3gs but the 3gs is way darker. Is this only indoors are same in real sunlight too.

I think I can see what you are seeing. I am not sure its the phone though, I think its a white balance issue more then anything. I tried the same picture of a piece of paper and kinda see it on the 4 but not on the 3gs but the 3gs is way darker. Is this only indoors are same in real sunlight too.

Indoors. When I leave work I'm going to try some outdoor ones and see if that helps. I read some things online about different types of lightbulbs. However, my blackberry takes a pic just fine. No blue hue or haze if you will. I can even see it on my screen prior to taking the picture. It's very faint but know that I noticed it it's easy to pick out. I will send you a pic her in a second Mark.

No problem. :)

That is odd. Just tell ya for gods sakes. Its not like its a super secret. :lol

Yeah but I had to give you a hard time. :lol

Its all good. :lol

Well I think it may in fact be the lights at work. At home and outside it's wonderful. So I'm not taking that drive tomorrow to the place that has an unknown secret stash of replacements. Haha

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/_hmrqyvGAVA&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_hmrqyvGAVA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Cool vid Josh! Definitely shoot it in Landscape next time.

Mine isn't a color issue like that. It is like a blue haze in the shope of a circle.

Can one of you try to take a pic of a white piece of paper and check it out? I apparently will have to drive to an apple store and the closest one is about an hour away.
I took this pic yesterday and it looks good to me.

cd44617d.jpg

Back