Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats man! Our boy arrives in December (our second). After that I will enjoy sitting on a bag of peas for a day or two. No more! :rotfl

Congrats! It's certainly a life changing experience. :hi5:

Thanks. I'm definitely excited. We should find out sex in a few weeks. I think my collecting days are officially over.

With AT&T do you have to wait the full 2 years of your contract to be eligible for full discount pricing?

I thought there was an early upgrade eligibility thing that they do?

With AT&T do you have to wait the full 2 years of your contract to be eligible for full discount pricing?

I thought there was an early upgrade eligibility thing that they do?

Yeah, for the iPhones they do. It's a new thing as I was able to upgrade early when the 4 but not when the 4s. It's a little annoying because AT&T around here is pretty good and I want to stay with them so just let me upgrade with the good price.

I think they stopped doing it because you can get an iPhone with any carrier now. They have no advantage by trying to keep people but letting them upgrade early.

I think they stopped doing it because you can get an iPhone with any carrier now. They have no advantage by trying to keep people but letting them upgrade early.

That makes sense.Would explain why I couldn't get the 4s early despite wanting to stay with AT&T.

Daycare around here is $850 a month for 1. :rotfl:slap

Our daughter is going to the Goddard school...1800 a month. :horror

Prices for daycare are ridiculous. We made the decision for my GF to stop working and stay home with our two daughters when they were born in 2005 and 2006. It would be nice to have two incomes, but it's also nice to have her home to be there for the girls when they get home.

There's a Goddard school down Stone Road in Chantilly where I work, VASith. Is that where you're putting your daughter, or is there one closer to you in South Riding?

Back on topic, it was reported on Gizmodo this weekend that the two week delivery timeframe for the iPhone 5 may have been inaccurate, and Apple e-mailed some customers saying theirs would be delivered on launch date. Unfortunately, I didn't get that e-mail. :mad:

Did anyone here get it?

Prices for daycare are ridiculous. We made the decision for my GF to stop working and stay home with our two daughters when they were born in 2005 and 2006. It would be nice to have two incomes, but it's also nice to have her home to be there for the girls when they get home.

There's a Goddard school down Stone Road in Chantilly where I work, VASith. Is that where you're putting your daughter, or is there one closer to you in South Riding?

Back on topic, it was reported on Gizmodo this weekend that the two week delivery timeframe for the iPhone 5 may have been inaccurate, and Apple e-mailed some customers saying theirs would be delivered on launch date. Unfortunately, I didn't get that e-mail. :mad:

Did anyone here get it?

It's the new one in South Riding by the new Harris Teater. It's expensive but we have several friends who send their kids there and they all love it and are learning a lot.

Back