Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had the same phone since 2008 (3G) and it's time for an upgrade :) about to PO the 16 BLACK. 16 is all i need...holds enough songs and a couple movies...i use my DSLR for pics and my camcorder for videos. really excited about this one.

Thinking about ordering directly through At&t...bad idea, anyone? my other option is best buy, but the ordering process is a little weird. You put $50 down, they give you a $50 BB gift card and when your phone arrives you bring in the $50 gift card and pay the difference. Strange if you ask me.

Also thinking about a case. I've had the INCASE (slider case) since 2008 and i'm a n big fan. BIG on protection and not bulky like the otterbox. i have never incurred any damage on my 3G. I dropped it HARD on the street, right on the corner. Destroyed the case, but my 3G remained UNTOUCHED!!! The only thing is i'm not crazy about the limited colors that are available. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
In the first batch! 64GB black. Can't wait to find out how many they sell over the weekend.

Also, everyone should use the app called Air Video. Simple to use and let's you stream your movies from your computer to your iPad and iPhone. Similar to Netflix. Love it.

I think I might order the 32 this time, I found the 16 not quite big enough for me. I've had the iPhone 4 for 2 years now & it's served me well & is still running like the day I 1st got it. So there was no way I was going going to switch over to Android not that I'm knocking Android, there just not for me.

Just told my 8 week old she was getting her own iPhone 5. This was her reaction. :lol

7986956841_c30cebd818.jpg

is that $99 for that case? Geez, I understand if you drop your phone a lot but my god. I've been rocking a .97 cent bumper from Amazon....nothing wrong with my iphone....if you don't drop your phone you don't need any type of case.

I want to take it snowboarding and such. It just looks armored and Im a big armor loving guy :peace

I want to take it snowboarding and such. It just looks armored and Im a big armor loving guy :peace

in that case I would def recommend a case....there's another company that makes their cases completely seal tight/waterproof....I forget the name but it's lifeforce or something...you might want to check into that if you go snowboarding...

My cap plan is ending at around the end of November and I need a phone that will last me around one and a half years, right now iPhone is taking the lead but I heard its no different from the iPhone 4s.

Any phone suggestions?

P.S I currently have an HTC Legend.

Back