EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His creations are not cheap - but DAMN they are impressive!

Thanks for sharing :hi5:

Yeah. I agree not cheap but IMO the quality is there. As well as the customer service. The bar I have is polished and looks great.

End of this month I’m ordering 3 TOS bridge consoles that he’s cutting to fit my space.

Selling my 22 JazzInc Batmobile to fund it which hurt a little, but Trek is over Batman in my IP hierarchy.

He’s been busy!

rs=w:1200,h:1200

WOW! :horror :clap:clap:clap

He’s been busy!

Yeah he has. Wanted that too but the arch is beyond my shelf space.

FYI I asked if the back engineering and science consoles or the back turbolifts were in the works. He said no. Which considering the size of what he’s made so far it’s understandable

Yeah he has. Wanted that too but the arch is beyond my shelf space.

FYI I asked if the back engineering and science consoles or the back turbolifts were in the works. He said no. Which considering the size of what he’s made so far it’s understandable

Damn. Even the moducases I ordered couldn't fit that monster.

I would love to see it, yeah. Just the pictures on the site look fantastic.
IMG_3399.jpeg
IMG_3398.jpeg
IMG_3397.jpeg
IMG_3396.jpeg
IMG_3395.jpeg
IMG_3394.jpeg

The bars come lighted and it’s pre wired. Very easy to setup. All the stuff you see behind the bar came with the bar except Odo’s bucket. Same with the various bottles and glasses in the display except for Janeway’s coffee cup.

Once Neelix is here he will replace Adm Picard behind the bar.

So my idea was to kind of do a Captain’s Table type display (for those that remember that book series) or a Holodeck bar idea where the various timelines and crews can cross over. I really wish I had the shelf space for the whole bar so I can put more of the figs in here especially Kirk and Spock playing 3d chess, and Shran and M Sulu in a bar fight but alas there is no room.

With the new shelves coming and me downsizing the number of IPs I’m collecting to make room for Trek that plan has changed. It’s in flux. Only thing I know for sure is I want a Dabo table in the bar, and a TOS bridge setup on another shelf. Once those two things are done I’ll figure out the rest later.

And a holodeck arch!!!!!!!!! Oh, my.

https://3dtrekker.com/shop-3dtrekker/ols/products/tng-holodeck-arch

This one is going to be a one of a kind item, I remember Nanjin saying at one time that it wasn't feasible because of the cost of producing it and uncertain demand.
I think Nanjin wanted to keep the price at a low enough price people would buy it. However to do that it would require making a certain number of arches. He didn’t want to end up in a QMX captain’s chair situation again where they overproduced flooded the market and ended up losing money.

While I think 3DTrekker’s price is fair. Others will see it and just think of how it’s the same price as a HT figure, and why should they spend that much on what is basically a diorama piece when they can have a figure instead.

I think Nanjin wanted to keep the price at a low enough price people would buy it. However to do that it would require making a certain number of arches. He didn’t want to end up in a QMX captain’s chair situation again where they overproduced flooded the market and ended up losing money.

While I think 3DTrekker’s price is fair. Others will see it and just think of how it’s the same price as a HT figure, and why should they spend that much on what is basically a diorama piece when they can have a figure instead.

I think it's a fair price because, well, it had to take a lot of skill to create those. And the market isn't exactly huge. It's a very niche item.
I have a huge expense for my new wall of Moducases that I have to pay off, but after that, yeah, I can easily see getting a good portion of those items. I just hope they are still available next year.

I think it's a fair price because, well, it had to take a lot of skill to create those. And the market isn't exactly huge. It's a very niche item.
I have a huge expense for my new wall of Moducases that I have to pay off, but after that, yeah, I can easily see getting a good portion of those items. I just hope they are still available next year.
lol. I bought Moducases too, specifically for his items. After getting that bar I was done for. I can’t let my figures just be in museum or even posed individually. I need them in a themed environment/diorama, or even “ Interacting” with each other.

I've also ordered from 3D, but so far have limited it to the Doomsday Machine, Nomad and the Capt's chairs from NX-01 and Defiant. I love what they're doing and want to add Quark's to my display, but the space and expense are hurdles......don't get me wrong, the prices are excellent for the custom work that has gone into producing these. They definitely add a great dynamic to the displays. I can always sell off some figures that I originally thought I just had to have 😂 ....somehow I don't feel I'm alone in this respect.....

lol. I bought Moducases too, specifically for his items. After getting that bar I was done for. I can’t let my figures just be in museum or even posed individually. I need them in a themed environment/diorama, or even “ Interacting” with each other.

I took the Moducase plunge for that Sideshow Jabba, and I fell in love.
I can't wait till the new ones cone so I can put out the DeLorian finally.
Maybe I'll put Archer in it, lol.

View attachment 708902
View attachment 708903

In summary, Weyoun may be unlikely, except possibly in Section 31, and Martok is just unlikely. Swell.

They could always produce in volume but with a simplified outfit that allows them to do larger numbers :huh

Then other companies could supply upgraded outfits if there was a demand for them.

Speaking for myself - it's the head sculpt that is the most important aspect . . . as long as the outfit is reasonable, I'd be fine with it.

It would be a bummer not to get a Weyoun, but I could probably live with that over not getting a Dukat or Garak.
Garak is moving forward, and I guess whether Dukat will move forward will depend on Garak's numbers. Recurring characters were more important to DS9 than to any other Star Trek series. I get that this is a business, but making only one or two of them seems wrong somehow.
It also makes me nervous about the prospects for figures of Jake and Ezri.

They could always produce in volume but with a simplified outfit that allows them to do larger numbers :huh

Then other companies could supply upgraded outfits if there was a demand for them.

Speaking for myself - it's the head sculpt that is the most important aspect . . . as long as the outfit is reasonable, I'd be fine with it.

strangebefellows41.jpg

Agreed. The issue must be with the pattern on the mid-section/sleeve, other than that it’s somewhat similar to Shran’s outfit with the co-leather/fabric design.

They took artistic liberties on Kira, sourcing a brighter fabric, I’m sure most would be willing to accept a deviation for a character that was very central to the series.

Last edited:
Back