EXO-6 Star Trek “Enterprise” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one can compete with @Astra’s posing adventures, cool pics!
Aw thank you! Very kind of you to say! I keep looking at photos from others and some do natural posing so easily. I often struggle with it, but I am also very pleased with those!

Jon went to IKEA. I mean, I did. This is my friend's fault ;) She told me about the miniature Aloe Vera plants there. From her photo I thought they were fake but they are actually real! I got some cacti as well while I was at it. I mean, Jon did. Now to keep them alive...

IKEA 1.jpg

IKEA 2.jpg

Hoshi was the only other ENT figure I was considering, so I do hope they can improve the sculpt.
Same, especially since NT has said a mirror Hoshi isn't feasible. Awesome that she's next in line for this crew though. Only other tempter for me would be Phlox. Unless they wanna go crazy and drop a Tellarite or some Orions or some Xindi or some Mirror-in-TOS-unis on us outta nowhere...

Since EXO has demonstrated from the Vegas Con that they are now committed to producing secondary characters to highlight and accompany the main cast, it’s OBVIOUS that the next figure that needs to be made in this category is Travis’ spy girlfriend Gannet Brooks played by Johanna Watts.

Some choices are so obvious that we don’t really even need to post about them, but something drove me to mention this one anyway:

IMG9352.jpeg

Last edited:
Hoshi lookin' a little horrendous. The only thing to make up for it would be a Vanishing Point variant where there's no figure and only a transporter stand. And man with T'Pol being my first pre-order I'm now scrambling to get everything together for an Archer at a reasonable price. it's bananas out here.

Hoshi lookin' a little horrendous. The only thing to make up for it would be a Vanishing Point variant where there's no figure and only a transporter stand. And man with T'Pol being my first pre-order I'm now scrambling to get everything together for an Archer at a reasonable price. it's bananas out here.
We never did get terribly decent pics of Hoshi, but I'm sure she'll improve regardless. Where have you been searching for Archer? I wouldn't have expected the ENT figs to spike much in the aftermarket. Did you just learn about the line through T'Pol, out of curiosity?

Thanks for this! Really wish they'd shared more stories from making ENT rather than general industry discussion, but it's always touching to see the warmth that Trek actors hold for one another even decades later.

We never did get terribly decent pics of Hoshi, but I'm sure she'll improve regardless. Where have you been searching for Archer? I wouldn't have expected the ENT figs to spike much in the aftermarket. Did you just learn about the line through T'Pol, out of curiosity?

Thanks for this! Really wish they'd shared more stories from making ENT rather than general industry discussion, but it's always touching to see the warmth that Trek actors hold for one another even decades later.
EBAY primarily when it comes to aftermarket stuff. Though the increased price might be the bashing that comes with taxes on the site. I've also looked for him on some sketchier Euorpean sites that provided me with figures in the past but the EUR = US exchange rate still added up to the same amount. As for learning through T'Pol, I did not! I primarily got looking at it and this site through looking for Trek figures after watching through Trek series' because of some renewed interest in the franchise as a whole. Though I can't lie with how much T'Pol adds to it and my own waifuism/enjoyment of figures of beautiful women yadda yadda.

The choice for Archer was partially due to Scott Bacula wanting a later season hairstyle.

To the point below - literally ever release has been an upgrade from the initial Proto re: the last 6+ releases.
Show me these upgrades. The archer sculpt was literally a downgrade. He paid an inferior second sculptor to make a new head for the figure that is inferior to the original head.

Back