EXO-6 Star Trek “Enterprise” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually surprised the "Enterprise" line is continuing.
Archer & T'Pol are sufficient representation for me
I believe the plan is to make the main crew of each series at a minimum.

I think I would want at least Trip to round out Enterprise if I didn't pick up the full crew. Phlox was great too.

Last edited:
I originally planned to be all-in on all the TV lines including Enterprise which is down the list of my favorites but this may be the first one I don't preorder. I think it's just slightly better than Paris-level bad right now. Maybe for the best considering how late BBTS is with filling orders for already released figures. I'll re-evaluate if they post an updated head sculpt.

Apart from the sculpt I also don't understand why the uniform is so damn baggy. It's not tailored to her body nearly as much as it should be, and is giving her these super broad looking shoulders. And if you didn't know better you'd think they just popped her head onto an Archer body. Lol

hoshi.jpg

Apart from the sculpt I also don't understand why the uniform is so damn baggy. It's not tailored to her body nearly as much as it should be, and is giving her these super broad looking shoulders. And if you didn't know better you'd think they just popped her head onto an Archer body. Lol

View attachment 728026
That’s twice now with tailoring issues. Bashir had the same thing. It’s odd because for the longest time that was one of EXO’s strong suits.

That’s twice now with tailoring issues. Bashir had the same thing. It’s odd because for the longest time that was one of EXO’s strong suits.
Third time- seeing how "baggy" TMP McCoy's white disco suit is, compared to what DeForest Kelley wore in that 1979 film...

You've already been proven wrong over this, a couple times now. Yet here you are pushing that same BS line that Exo-6 doesn't improve their head sculpts from proto to release.
Don't like it, don't read it. Still waiting to be shown a head sculpt that was actually improved that's not just different paint

Back