EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly don’t even remember.. does Spock use a phaser or communicator in TWOK? If not I would guess the figure wouldn’t have them.

Nanjin Tam

9h ·
448211385_3785642148348830_6175860121699076066_n.jpg

FYI, TWOK Kirk and McCoy will also have Kobayashi Maru and Regula One Editions just like Saavik.

There will also be Deluxe editions. TWOK is an Once in our lifetime production. I want to include as much items as possible to stimulate your Cortical node so you can remember who you were back in the good old days.

We are selling memories anchors and not action figures
😋

There is a reason why we never used "deluxe" as edition because I reserved "Deluxe" for TWOK and TOS
💪
I am from TOS era, can't blame me to have extra attention on the Trek from my era
🥰

I am EXTREMELY protective with TWOK and TOS. I have done all the good things for the younger Trek generations since 2021.

Saavik will be cool to have just to see that uniform in person. Not my most anticipated character though. Most looking forward to Geordi and Kruge of the ones I have on pre-order.

If he's going to do the full Undiscovered Country crew I may skip the Wrath of Khan figures. The outfits are essentially the same. I know the actors looked a bit older but collecting both films will end up looking like a lot of repetition of red on the shelf.

If he's going to do the full Undiscovered Country crew I may skip the Wrath of Khan figures. The outfits are essentially the same. I know the actors looked a bit older but collecting both films will end up looking like a lot of repetition of red on the shelf.

I think I might mix and match.
Kirk, Bones, Spock from TWOK.
Captain Sulu from TUC.
Commander Chekov from TWOK (Hopefully with earworm)
Commander Uhura from TUC (Maybe with a Klingon dictionary?)
And a Captain Scotty (With extra padding) from TUC

I think I might mix and match.
Kirk, Bones, Spock from TWOK.
Captain Sulu from TUC.
Commander Chekov from TWOK (Hopefully with earworm)
Commander Uhura from TUC (Maybe with a Klingon dictionary?)
And a Captain Scotty (With extra padding) from TUC

I'm not sure they're doing Chekov from TWOK, I believe they've only ever mentioned (from the main crew) Kirk, Spock and McCoy from TWOK.

I'm really interested in seeing who we get from Voyage Home. I think that might be the only OG movie they haven't mentioned. They definitely want to do Sybok from Final Frontier.

I'm not sure they're doing Chekov from TWOK, I believe they've only ever mentioned (from the main crew) Kirk, Spock and McCoy from TWOK.

I'm really interested in seeing who we get from Voyage Home. I think that might be the only OG movie they haven't mentioned. They definitely want to do Sybok from Final Frontier.
He's mentioned a few times that UDC will be his swan song, and the full crew will be done.

So while not TWOK, we will get all the crew in a version of the Monster Maroon uniforms.

Voyager had directives from the executives to be episodic, in spite of the basic premise of the show. Likewise, the Temporal Cold War stuff was basically forced on Brannon Braga from the Paramount executives. Braga was more interested in the story revolving around the Vulcans and Andorians. By the time season 4 came around, Les Monves was in a pissing match with Rick Berman, and Monves canceled Enterprise mostly out of spite.
I don't know of that changes how you view the series, but when I hear stories like that, I marvel that we got anything watchable at all.
I don't hate either series, they just rank lower on my Trek list of favorites. Trek ranks higher for me then almost every other IP out there and I'd rather rewatch ENT and VOY then almost every new IP show or movie released in the last 20 years. BSG, Black Sails, and maybe Stargate might be the exceptions.

Yeah, studio interference and some producer missteps messed up what could of been some really great TV. I wish Manny Coto could of done one more season of Enterprise I feel he really hit on a formula that worked with that final season. I was also really curious on Ron Moore's ideas for Voyager, I know it has been said a lot of them carried over to BSG, but I'd like to know which ones, so I can at least imagine what might of been.

Right, I was just noting that we probably won't get a TWOK Checkov.
I know this may cause some pearl clutching, but I don't knoe if I want to buy TWOK Starfleet figures at all (Except a Kirstie Alley Saavik) if he's not going to do the full poster crew. May as well just wait for TUC. I'd rather have them once and all consistent to 1 movie... I dunno... just feel a little deflated over this I guess.

I'd be surprised if we didn't get the whole crew. Chekov was a more vital part of the film than Sulu, for instance.

I know this may cause some pearl clutching, but I don't knoe if I want to buy TWOK Starfleet figures at all (Except a Kirstie Alley Saavik) if he's not going to do the full poster crew. May as well just wait for TUC. I'd rather have them once and all consistent to 1 movie... I dunno... just feel a little deflated over this I guess.
I believe Nanjin said there would be 5 TWoK figures- that would be Kirk, Spock McCoy, Savvik & Khan 👍
He also said TUC would be a gift to himself at the end of Exo-6- that might mean he's only making them for himself. Just as some if his protos will go into his private collection, right?

I believe Nanjin said there would be 5 TWoK figures- that would be Kirk, Spock McCoy, Savvik & Khan 👍
He also said TUC would be a gift to himself at the end of Exo-6- that might mean he's only making them for himself. Just as some if his protos will go into his private collection, right?
Oh... so there's no full mm crew...at all... for us regular folk? Hmmm...sigh

Back