EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And we already got Plummer vs Dorn (in a manner of speaking) in The Undiscovered Country. :)

Where we find out that Worf's grandfather was as good at being a lawyer as Worf was at being chief of security.
"If there was no gravity, how could these men be walking?!?"
"Um, they had magnetic boots, dumbass."

have the new Klingon ordered but too bad the head is separate from the neck peg.

Looks like both colors are not matching well.
Wondered why he couldn’t have the head with neck as one

have the new Klingon ordered but too bad the head is separate from the neck peg.

Looks like both colors are not matching well.
Wondered why he couldn’t have the head with neck as one
Hmm, yeah good point. The neck-head transition does look odd. Maybe that necklace/chain posed a problem with a one-piece neck-head?

Hmm, yeah good point. The neck-head transition does look odd. Maybe that necklace/chain posed a problem with a one-piece neck-head?
Remember this is “once in a lifetime opportunity” to buy a Klingon according to the CEO 😆. Unsure if it is his sales pitch but each time a preorder comes up, he tells everyone how well they are selling but at the same breath tells everyone not to buy if they don’t need which is counter productive if you ask me.

Last edited:
...but at the same breath tells everyone not to buy if they don’t need which is counter productive if you ask me.
I think one thing it might do for his customers is set the realistic expectation that they can't afford everything. I've seen a lot of folks bail on lines as a result of getting "too far out over their skis". I'm lucky in that I've only ever been interested in collecting the original crew, but even I worry about how affordable this line will be once those offerings start coming out hot and heavy.

Back