EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And we already got Plummer vs Dorn (in a manner of speaking) in The Undiscovered Country. :)

Where we find out that Worf's grandfather was as good at being a lawyer as Worf was at being chief of security.
"If there was no gravity, how could these men be walking?!?"
"Um, they had magnetic boots, dumbass."

have the new Klingon ordered but too bad the head is separate from the neck peg.

Looks like both colors are not matching well.
Wondered why he couldn’t have the head with neck as one

have the new Klingon ordered but too bad the head is separate from the neck peg.

Looks like both colors are not matching well.
Wondered why he couldn’t have the head with neck as one
Hmm, yeah good point. The neck-head transition does look odd. Maybe that necklace/chain posed a problem with a one-piece neck-head?

Hmm, yeah good point. The neck-head transition does look odd. Maybe that necklace/chain posed a problem with a one-piece neck-head?
Remember this is “once in a lifetime opportunity” to buy a Klingon according to the CEO 😆. Unsure if it is his sales pitch but each time a preorder comes up, he tells everyone how well they are selling but at the same breath tells everyone not to buy if they don’t need which is counter productive if you ask me.

Last edited:
...but at the same breath tells everyone not to buy if they don’t need which is counter productive if you ask me.
I think one thing it might do for his customers is set the realistic expectation that they can't afford everything. I've seen a lot of folks bail on lines as a result of getting "too far out over their skis". I'm lucky in that I've only ever been interested in collecting the original crew, but even I worry about how affordable this line will be once those offerings start coming out hot and heavy.

I think one thing it might do for his customers is set the realistic expectation that they can't afford everything. I've seen a lot of folks bail on lines as a result of getting "too far out over their skis". I'm lucky in that I've only ever been interested in collecting the original crew, but even I worry about how affordable this line will be once those offerings start coming out hot and heavy.
Yea one of my friend bought 300 figures in 7 years and suddenly realized he cannot do it anymore. Kind of like a toy addiction he couldn’t pulled out and when he did he was $10,000 in debt. I do see many buy every figure that comes out from EXO which is silly.

I do plan to buy every TOS related figure but I don’t fall for the sales pitch that I must have every figure in ST before they are gone forever

Yeah paying that Kruge invoice was pretty painful.
Yes it was but it was Kruge. I don’t see myself buying more than 3-4 villains tops so it was painful but I know I won’t do it often. Kruge, Kahn & a Gorn will most likely be it for me along with the main crews of TOS, TNG & movies although even that may shrink depending on what pricing does. I just had to say no to some LOTR figures and I never thought that day would come but as much as I want InArt’s Nazgul on steed it’s too much for me to justify for what it is.

Waiting on these two to go with my QMX crew...
images.jpeg
Uhura.jpg

Then these.....
If I live long enough. 😉
star-trek-2-revisited-768x403.jpg

Back