EXO-6 Star Trek "Strange New Worlds" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I can't wait to have him.
The temptation to order direct from Exo6 is strong. But dammit, those reward points!....

I love M'Benga as a character, but his medical uniform with the giant black collar still looks really odd to me.

Yeah, me too. I wonder why they went with that? Maybe the normal uniform, they felt, didn't look as good on him.
Kind of like how they decided to make Data's uniform gold instead of blue.

Yeah, me too. I wonder why they went with that? Maybe the normal uniform, they felt, didn't look as good on him.
Kind of like how they decided to make Data's uniform gold instead of blue.
Well I can see it's an obvious callback to the medical tunic McCoy wore, but it still looks really out of place among the other uniforms on that show.

Looking forward to seeing M'Benga from them. After Pike and Spock, he's my favourite character.
M’Benga is the most realistic interpretation of a Starfleet Officer that I think we’ve seen in the newer shows. I’ve only watched S1 and S2 during their original air dates but from what I remember he was the most grounded, levelheaded and best written with a good backstory.

Some of the other characters aren’t as believable at times but Pike is up there most of the time.

I just can’t say enough about this Pike figure from EXO!

I’ve got him posed up on my desk right now with the likes of Hot Toys Days of Future Past 1973 Wolverine, QMX Picard, Hot Toys Mando Luke with ROTJ hairpiece, and (for God’s sake) InArt Gandalf the Grey, and HE HOLDS HIS OWN! Just a phenomenal piece!

When you get Pike, pose him next to EXO Tom Paris, and see how far we’ve come!

I believe I’m MOST encouraged by the fact that this is not some alien with blue skin for whom human facial recognition is off the table. This is just a human man with an actor’s handsome features, and they have NAILED IT! My dearest hope is that this bodes very well for our most treasured characters coming down the line!

IMG_8519.jpeg

I just can’t say enough about this Pike figure from EXO!

I’ve got him posed up on my desk right now with the likes of Hot Toys Days of Future Past 1973 Wolverine, QMX Picard, Hot Toys Mando Luke with ROTJ hairpiece, and (for God’s sake) InArt Gandalf the Grey, and HE HOLDS HIS OWN! Just a phenomenal piece!

When you get Pike, pose him next to EXO Tom Paris, and see how far we’ve come!

I believe I’m MOST encouraged by the fact that this is not some alien with blue skin for whom human facial recognition is off the table. This is just a human man with an actor’s handsome features, and they have NAILED IT! My dearest hope is that this bodes very well for our most treasured characters coming down the line!

THERE! Did if for you!

IMG_8521.jpeg

Poor tom Paris. The biggest problem is the hair. If only they'd poofed it up a bit more, like here:
Tom Paris.jpg

The hair was just too flat. Which, I get it, it looked a bit more like that sometimes, but this added a bit of personality to what was, honestly, a fairly generic face to begin with.

I think the Tom Paris one is the worst one by far. It looks like some off-brand guy named "Torm Pernis" and he got stung by a bee 🐝.

I'm glad I got into EXO when I did. I'm glad VOY was the testing bed and came first lol. And people think Kira was off... Oh God look at Torm....

I feel like the head was sculpted for a much bigger and broader upper body.
It's possible.
Nanjin has mentioned having to use bodies that weren't ideal. Like the comments about Jadzia being a bit too short, but having to use the available body due to cost.

Back