EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 723859
Looks like we've got a Trio answer in what clothing. Basically not the uniform. Though I hope there's a uniform version option!
Really excited for Guinan! She was my favourite character as a kid for years.

This made the decision to go with the Standard option for Crusher even easier. If EXO does offer an option for Troi to come with the uniform, I’d display her in that and Crusher with the jacket. Always thought Troi rocked the uniform look better than any other outfit.

They kind of have so far.
I would agree, I seem to recall NT taking note of that and modifying La Forge.

IMG_1543.jpeg

IMG_1582.jpeg

The “experts” aren’t to be listened to. Only Nanjin knows the answer to all things 1/6th Star Trek.

I’m not sure that’s an entirely fair statement. The thing is it’s next to impossible to appease everyone. I could be mistaken, but during the Kira outfit colour controversy (or it could’ve been Odo) I believe he put it out there for someone to produce a viable reference to verify the fabric. He did put that challenge out there. You can’t run a business solely on opinion. Obviously this is one example and hasn’t happened all the time but he also did adjust Geordi’s height as well.

Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t.

I’m not sure that’s an entirely fair statement. It’s next to impossible to appease everyone. I could be mistaken, but during the Kira outfit colour controversy (or it could’ve been Odo) I believe he put it out there for someone to produce a viable reference to verify the fabric. He did put that challenge out there. You can’t run a business solely on opinion.
Not saying that he has to listen to every bit of feedback or suggestion, but literally anytime someone tries to do so he lashes out. He’s hypersensitive to anyone who doesn’t like how something is handled regarding Trek figures.

It’s a bit ridiculous, especially when he puts things out publicly on social media and knows he’s followed to have his attitude. Especially when most people aren’t trying to insult his work but merely making suggestions on how certain things could be improved.

When posing LaForge, something seemed off, and then I realized it:
Levar Burton used his hands a LOT on TNG since he couldn't emote with his eyes. So I reposed him with some "hand acting" and I think it worked out well.
I'm going to try to futz with the sleeves a bit later, but for now I think it's good.
20240914_120654.jpg

Back