EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo by Anthony Włodarski on September 05, 2024. May be an image of 3 people and text.

Great shot here taken by @sixscalemafia.

An error had conflicting information about a PADD being included (website image, I think it's on the packaging too) with Ro.
I don't give a crap about it. Seems like an honest mistake and Nanjin said as much. Not going to break doors down for this, and I seem to have many PADDs already.
I got my Ro a few days ago. I still have to open her. Looking forward to it.

If that's all that jacks up the price, it'll be the regular version. I mean all I need is the figure. Someone asked if there was an option for a season 1 Babyface sculpt and Voldemort said not on his watch.

Sorry, but you're not making figures for yourself, there are a lot of fans who would easily drop money on season 1 versions of the crew.

Yes! More Riker!

I’d imagine there would be more than just the trombone, some sort of poker element will probably be included similar to what Super 7 did. I don’t need the mini-Picard. :lol

1730133510269.jpeg

If the "Standard" is just a trombone and some poker playing hands, Voldemort is going to be stuck with an awful lot of unsold "Standard"s while the Essentials Sell out in a day. In other words, no way that's happening...........you know, unless he's actually producing these figures for himself :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, but you're not making figures for yourself
Are you for real? Of course he's making these figures for himself, first and foremost. He even makes figures for himself you'll never know about. He's just a passionate fan who wants these & the ONLY reason they exist, and knows best if baby-faced Frakes makes any financial sense. The guy has done amazing work. And how about showing a little respect: his name isn't Voldemort, it's Nanjin.

Ok Voldemort. Another ghost account? Either that or you're a massive apologist he hasn't blocked yet. I'll call him whatever I want.

His reputation in the community is both accurate and deserved.

Back