EXO-6 Star Trek "The Wrath of Khan" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20240901_171557_Chrome.jpg

Running a little late aren't they?
Have you tried emailing Exo-6?

Why do that? That's why they say "Estimated". It gets here when it gets here.
Well, because their estimated estimate of "2nd qtr 2024" has come and gone and I was estimating—or at least hoping against all hope—that they might have had a new and improved estimated estimate.

Well, because their estimated estimate of "2nd qtr 2024" has come and gone and I was estimating—or at least hoping against all hope—that they might have had a new and improved estimated estimate.
She’s coming soon, the schedule was updated last week (August 27th), she should be shipping out this quarter.

1725291205905.png

Are they waiting until 2285 before they release Kirk & Spock?
In Vegas, and recently on FB he said TOS will be going up for preorder in 2025.

He's also alluded to TWOK Spock being up for preorder before the end of this year.

Assuming you are talking about TOS and TWOK Kirk and Spock.

There have been 2 Spocks, and 1 Kirk already released.

In Vegas, and recently on FB he said TOS will be going up for preorder in 2025.

He's also alluded to TWOK Spock being up for preorder before the end of this year.

Assuming you are talking about TOS and TWOK Kirk and Spock.

There have been 2 Spocks, and 1 Kirk already released.
Yeah I was referring to TWOK. Really looking forward to those!

Kind of wondering if TWOK Spock is this week’s pre-order. Nanjin made reference to us soon being able to display Saavik and Spock together.

I think he's afraid of half his audience leaving after they acquire the TWOK figures. Hence, keep em on the hook just a wee bit longer.

Bummer, it's Beverly. And she doesn't look like Beverly, so I don't feel bad at all for not PO-ing.

I think he's afraid of half his audience leaving after they acquire the TWOK figures. Hence, keep em on the hook just a wee bit longer.
My greatest concern is TOS Kirk head size and the new figures being neckless.

The other concern is I don’t think he has or willing to take any feedback on them and going with what he thinks look best.

Hope Kirk s head is not too small and the body neck joint matches the head.

Less afraid and more charting a new course in how to release the figures. Nanjin has spoken at length about the history of Trek collectibles. Almost all of them start with the big names Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Picard, Data. Then once those are out sales drop drastically, and the line is canceled.

The way Nanjin has been releasing figures is keeping Exo6 going and giving fans figures that we never thought we'd see.

I agree the want for the big names is big, I want them now, but I'm also willing to wait if that means I can get a full line of figs from the other shows, aliens like the Gorn and Talosians, and niche characters like Romulan Kirk.

Back