Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all, I was just browsing this forum stumbled on this Heath Ledger Joker customs thread/support group. I’m very excited to talk Heath Ledger Joker with so many fellow enthusiasts.

This is my wonderworldpbr Ledger Joker with the SeeArt Head. Currently waiting for John’s head.
Welcome to the thread, glad to finally have you here man !

You all are way more familiar with the different artists producing stuff than I am. Not Ledger, but anyone know of any Nicholson Sculpts that aren't the Don Fung one? Saw a repainted Mars Toys head and am thinking about sending one to John to have him repaint it as that's the only one I've seen that I like other than the standard DX08 head.

Finwee is working on one alongside a Jack Napier that both look absolutely amazing, but there hasn’t been an update in a hot minute. Really hope it’s still on.

E5BA93F7-47B1-4A15-A14D-1A255B1FB08C.png

08322F4F-B809-4B7F-B834-9B7580634F6B.jpeg

DB5724AE-41D3-4F01-82B9-35CA1CA1CD58.jpeg

394D99B2-3C68-43A6-AA0A-0C915B54256C.jpeg

Finwee is working on one alongside a Jack Napier that both look absolutely amazing, but there hasn’t been an update in a hot minute. Really hope it’s still on.

View attachment 725353

View attachment 725354

View attachment 725355

View attachment 725356
Hoping to hop on the list for this. Asked a couple times, but no movement in a while as you said. Just wish there were more options. As much as I like my DX08, the bar for these collectibles has raised significantly since it was released. Getting the Toribox set for him, but want an improved head as well. Will probably go the route of having John Wu repaint the Mars head for me.

Hello all, I was just browsing this forum stumbled on this Heath Ledger Joker customs thread/support group. I’m very excited to talk Heath Ledger Joker with so many fellow enthusiasts.

This is my wonderworldpbr Ledger Joker with the SeeArt Head. Currently waiting for John’s head.
Welcome brother. Yours looks great! Like Scout said I’m also waiting on the same sculpt, but painted differently. Yuan said it should be ready anytime soon.

Oh man.. as good as it is, it looks too big in these pictures.

I hope it's just the pictures making it come across this way. There was really no need for See Art to increase the size from the prototype...
He only increased the neck length. I think it looks big because of the Wonderworld set and/or body used.

Back