EXO-6 Star Trek "TOS" Figures (The Original Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1722548744479.png

Was looking forward to a Gorn, but rubber skin frightens me. Not sure of its shelf life.

Put Trelane into the "Nanjin wants to do it even though it won't sell that well" list which is fine. He can do what the heck he wants... That's perfectly fine and I do love seeing it even though I won't buy it 'cause I love seeing someone so passionate about Trek doing all of this.

Wow, TOS figures? This is great! I had the QMX Scotty on order and it got cancelled, so hoping they will do him soon along with an Uhura and Chekov so I can finish out the original crew. Toss in an Orion Yvonne Craig and I’ll be a happy collector.

Wow, TOS figures? This is great! I had the QMX Scotty on order and it got cancelled, so hoping they will do him soon along with an Uhura and Chekov so I can finish out the original crew. Toss in an Orion Yvonne Craig and I’ll be a happy collector.
Why not toss in Yoeman Rand? She really got my attention when the series first ran, wonder why?

Trellane was one of the most memorable and iconic villains from TOS, so I'm definitely down for a figure. And plus the costume should stand out well in the display.
He is in one of the most memorable episodes. The more I think about it while at first he seemed kind of random I probably will wind up getting him. :slap :lol

Sounds like Kirk will be up for pre-order next year at earliest. Sucks to have to wait but I guess.

Back