Factory Entertainment Star Trek Model Starships

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get an extra for me?
Ill buy it at cost.🙂
-Jim
Haha

If anything, I shouldn't have got the NCC-1701 from Tomy. Honestly, I would've preferred any other primary Federation ship post TOS, as my Star Trek started with TNG.

Well except for The Discovery, as even though I like the show (yes, I know, blasphemy), I really don't care for the ship design.

The Enterprise D is my Enterprise but I’ve always loved the retro look of the Constitution Class, from the bridge to the simple lines of the exterior, it’s a classic. The ship looked beautiful in the Enterprise episode In a Mirror Darkly.

Looking forward to seeing some in hand pictures of this TOMY release.

Enterprise E and Reliant shown at SDCC. Fun to look at despite the ridiculous prices.

Think I’ll wait for the $599 Tomy Plus version of the Reliant (🤞). Save myself $14.5K! :lol
I don't like the way the TOMY Enterprise looks at all. The Master Replicas Enterprise—even though it had its issues, namely the drooping of the main saucer section, inaccurate exterior hanger deck area, and lubricant/oil leaking inside the nacelles domes—was far better.

Back