Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nop,only ff series in incoming release plan.

thanks for the update 😭 hopefully one day GT will make Misa!

Sorry for derailing!

Attachments

• IMG_5863.jpeg
    IMG_5863.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 0
I think
GT Boss have stated before that the headsculpts are always under continuous adjustment and he's never happy with it.

At pre-order stages for Tifa he did said that he understands that people will not be happy with the headsculpt but in his eyes he thinks it's good enough for now. Whether it will improve for the final product remains to be seen but as we have seen from past releases, it does improve somewhat.
Im with him, tbh that headsculpt is still pretty close whenever i think about tifas face(especially on advent children) granted remake made her slimmer.

i mean its still pretty good, the first remake cloud's final product isnt even 100 percent accurate on the face but its still a solid figure and its the best ff7 cloud we ever got.
Will be updated or not,I think im the only one who will "still" be "satisfied" even if the headsculpt remains the same 😂

Last edited:
My Sephiroth hasn't peeled at all, but he is in a case if that makes a difference. Some people experienced the zipper pieces falling off but mine has kept all of those too. I don't really play with him though, he's just been in the display. Also not sure if you're interested in it but Ikea can ship detolfs too, that's how I got mine
Thank you for the reply. Yeah IKEA wanted 300 just for shipping. I called the store that was closest to me after looking at website and they said they couldn't do any better on shipping. I guess I'm gonna make a day out of it when I get a day off and just go drive. I mean I have close to 2k in all of em. So probably be smarter to go get the detolf.

Thank you for the reply. Yeah IKEA wanted 300 just for shipping. I called the store that was closest to me after looking at website and they said they couldn't do any better on shipping. I guess I'm gonna make a day out of it when I get a day off and just go drive. I mean I have close to 2k in all of em. So probably be smarter to go get the detolf.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but IKEA has discontinued the DETOLF. The BLÅLIDEN is the next closest alternative, it's a bit more compact, and could probably fit three figures per shelf, whereas the DETOLF could fit four.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but IKEA has discontinued the DETOLF. The BLÅLIDEN is the next closest alternative, it's a bit more compact, and could probably fit three figures per shelf, whereas the DETOLF could fit four.

good alternative to blaliden is billy + glass cabinet combos
Another option is the new Moducase Mono. They’re shipping out faster than the regular Moducases and while it’s sold out now, they’ve been opening up for new orders every few weeks. They’re Detolf sized with more bells and whistles like dust proofing and dimmable LEDs.

https://us.moduspace.sg/mono3s/

Another option is the new Moducase Mono. They’re shipping out faster than the regular Moducases and while it’s sold out now, they’ve been opening up for new orders every few weeks. They’re Detolf sized with more bells and whistles like dust proofing and dimmable LEDs.

https://us.moduspace.sg/mono3s/
Oh, those look nice. Do they offer international shipping or how does that work?

good alternative to blaliden is billy + glass cabinet combos
I second Billys. I've never been a fan of how big the space looks to be for those Modu/Storage-like cases. There's too much depth for 1/6 scale figures since they tend to work better with bigger statues and 1/6 vehicles. Comes across looking like a display case that's too big for the figures. Detolf and Billys have always been my go to. Just a shame Ikea got rid of Detolfs.

ZLfA65H.png

TDUYylF.png

wlmPGYt.png

Photos by onesixth_photographer

I second Billys. I've never been a fan of how big the space looks to be for those Modu/Storage-like cases. There's too much depth for 1/6 scale figures since they tend to work better with bigger statues and 1/6 vehicles. Comes across looking like a display case that's too big for the figures. Detolf and Billys have always been my go to. Just a shame Ikea got rid of Detolfs.

ZLfA65H.png

TDUYylF.png

wlmPGYt.png

Photos by onesixth_photographer

I gather that's not your photo/collection. Do you know what doors those are? That's always been my primary nitpick about BILLY is the doors have the frame and it obstructs the view, specifically the part that bisects the door. Those doors pictures look much better. I think a few years ago BILLY did have an all-glass door but I don't think it's available anymore.

I gather that's not your photo/collection. Do you know what doors those are? That's always been my primary nitpick about BILLY is the doors have the frame and it obstructs the view, specifically the part that bisects the door. Those doors pictures look much better. I think a few years ago BILLY did have an all-glass door but I don't think it's available anymore.
They have new glass doors that are pretty similar to the old ones they discontinued:
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/hoegbo-glass-door-white-20517243/

hoegbo-glass-door-white__1117270_ph184959_s5.jpg

I've also seen people take acrylic sheets and put magnetic tape that runs along the edge so that you can pop it on and off for a clean look.

They have new glass doors that are pretty similar to the old ones they discontinued:
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/hoegbo-glass-door-white-20517243/

hoegbo-glass-door-white__1117270_ph184959_s5.jpg

I've also seen people take acrylic sheets and put magnetic tape that runs along the edge so that you can pop it on and off for a clean look.

Thanks, very interesting idea with the acrylic sheets. I'll have to look into that.

I'd previously been looking into the IVAR system, planning on staining it for the look I want, but maybe I could use BILLY in the darker color .... Just when I thought I had it figured out, a new solution presents itself.

Just wanted to share my excitement!

Up until now, I've only owned Play Arts Kai figures and other officially licensed stuff from Square Enix. Since joining the forum, I've placed a few orders and today, my GameToys GT-006C AC Cloud and Fenrir arrived from Gundamit! I followed some of your advice and specifically asked Gundamit to package this with extra care so I wouldn't end up with a shattered motorcycle. I'm happy to report that they went above and beyond and everything arrived in perfect condition.

Unboxing this monster was like Xmas morning multiplied by 1000. I knew of GameToys' reputation, but man, I was not ready for how gorgeous this figure was going to be. The veins underneath the silicone arms, the insanely accurate head sculpt, THE FUSION SWORD(s). It was just endless delight unboxing all of it (although I had to research how to heat up those hands to swap them because I almost impaled Cloud trying to put on a new hand).

Anyway, I didn't have a ton of time after unboxing but I took a few pics to commemorate hopefully the first of many new figures. I'm a convert now and I pray for my wallet.

Next up is the Dragon Studio Sephiroth v2 1/4 scale, which should be arriving from China some time next week or the week after.

DSC06770.jpg

View attachment DSC06777.jpg
View attachment DSC06793.jpg

Honestly, I think that 1/12 noctis looks good for the scale and am more excited about it than the Starman Tifa..star did a good job with Chun-Li, so I'm actually kinda shocked with Tifa. Maybe with sculpted hair it would have looked better imo.

Back