Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi friends,
Just gauging if there’s any interest in a quarter scale Fan Art Studio Advent Children Cloud at cost? Unfortunately I wasn’t able to grab Sephiroth to complete the set but since they’re quite rare I thought I’d ask my fellow collectors here.

Soooo… updating!!! After the 4rth time trying to get Cloud…. He finally landed at home 🥰 Such a perfect figure!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5279.jpeg
    IMG_5279.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
You made it 🥹🫶🏼
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! OhMyPrimus sent me the other Cloud again after it returned to them... Haha If another one arrives I'll have to think whether to keep it or sell it to a friend who also wants it :') But the important issss.... now I have the complete collection!! Yey!

This figure is beautiful in person, I'm so happy ^_^ Now I have two Clouds, two Zacks, and one Sephi :')

And lastly.. I am currently waiting for a custom display cabinet.. pics in a month or so! yayyyyy

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1719214742540.jpg
    FB_IMG_1719214742540.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1719214744809.jpg
    FB_IMG_1719214744809.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1719214747978.jpg
    FB_IMG_1719214747978.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1719214750219.jpg
    FB_IMG_1719214750219.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1719214752484.jpg
    FB_IMG_1719214752484.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1719214754700.jpg
    FB_IMG_1719214754700.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1719214759893.jpg
    FB_IMG_1719214759893.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1719214763834.jpg
    FB_IMG_1719214763834.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1719214768160.jpg
    FB_IMG_1719214768160.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1719214771071.jpg
    FB_IMG_1719214771071.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 0
I see GT Tifa is on the hot seat again in comparison to ACG Art. If you guys still think GT’s Tifa isn’t accurate:
IMG_2291.jpeg

The lighting for the promotion photos may have given the lifeless expression since looking at previous leaks of GT Tifa in this thread…
IMG_2298.jpeg

I’d say GT created an accurate Tifa. There’s no doubt ACG Art did an excellent Tifa hs of her dress variant, that doesn’t mean GT is automatically discredited for their version.

Before I’ve learned about GT, I’ve read from Walter, Tifa’s been on GT’s drawing table since they started working on Remake Cloud, another thing I remember reading from him during PO period is; GT’s boss is aware their Tifa isn’t 100% and delays are expected until GT’s boss is satisfied with the final release.

With GT’s current line up, I still hold them to a high regard. With the recent news, I hope GT gets past SE’s bs and SE to stick with their PAK figures lol
IMG_1733.jpeg
IMG_1740.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1740.jpeg
    IMG_1740.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1733.jpeg
    IMG_1733.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
I see GT Tifa is on the hot seat again in comparison to ACG Art. If you guys still think GT’s Tifa isn’t accurate:
View attachment 709769

The lighting for the promotion photos may have given the lifeless expression since looking at previous leaks of GT Tifa in this thread…
View attachment 709770

I’d say GT created an accurate Tifa. There’s no doubt ACG Art did an excellent Tifa hs of her dress variant, that doesn’t mean GT is automatically discredited for their version.

Before I’ve learned about GT, I’ve read from Walter, Tifa’s been on GT’s drawing table since they started working on Remake Cloud, another thing I remember reading from him during PO period is; GT’s boss is aware their Tifa isn’t 100% and delays are expected until GT’s boss is satisfied with the final release.

With GT’s current line up, I still hold them to a high regard. With the recent news, I hope GT gets past SE’s bs and SE to stick with their PAK figures lol
View attachment 709798View attachment 709799
I don't get it. The face of the GT figure in these pics looks nothing like the above-shown Visual Works Art pics, besides a very broad likeness, as we've been saying...? And the ACG Art sculpt is of the dress ver headsculpt, yeh, but it's designed by PT Toys who did a standard Tifa headculpt as well (not available any longer/atm) which frankly just looks a lot better than GTs. Don't love harping on it though since GT are awesome and I knowthey want it to be the best it can; I have little doubt that they'll update it and end up coming out great. I have to imagine that after ACG art does their dress version they'll also do a standard Tifa... but who knows how far away that'll be, or what it'll cost...

View attachment 709769

View attachment 709770

View attachment 709798View attachment 709799
I heard the GT boss is currently changing Tifa's facesculpt, maybe cover up her right ear with hair, and little touch-up on the lips

However, no updated photos will be shown until the final release. I have faith that GT will amaze us again with the final product. Just hope the quality control gets better, tbh I felt slightly disappointed with GT latest release - death note (Yagami Light), it's not as "wow omg wow wow" as how I unboxed my AC Cloud😅

As for ACG Tifa, as far as I know, ACG boss confirmed that the Normal Edition & Deluxe Edition prices will be cheaper than GT Tifa.

Last edited:
I heard the GT boss is currently changing Tifa's facesculpt, maybe cover up her right ear with hair, and little touchup on the lips

But no updated photos will be shown until the final release. I have faith that GT will amaze us again with the final product. Just hope the quality control gets better, tbh I felt slightly disappointed with GT latest release - death note (Yagami Light), it's not as "wow omg wow wow" as how I unboxed my AC Cloud😅

As for ACG Tifa, as far as I know, ACG boss confirmed that the Normal Edition or Deluxe Edition prices will be cheaper than GT Tifa.
Awesome news about Tifa. I can't remember when she's planned for release. At this point, I don't even think a release date matters. It's a "when she's done, she's done" kinda thing 😅

Light and L were the first use of the rolling eye system... I wonder if that had an impact on first impressions when opening the box? Because I felt the same way. My Light was cross eyed when I opened the box lol. I really appreciate my Death Note figures but Cloud was really something else. Like a dream come true!

I'm not sure if I'm entirely fond of the moving eyeballs yet. It works really well on L and well ... Light just doesn't look accurate enough to me but I still love them 🤣

Last edited:
Awesome news about Tifa. I can't remember when she's planned for release. At this point, I don't even think a release date matters. It's a "when she's done, she's done" kinda thing 😅

Light and L were the first use of the rolling eye system... I wonder if that had an impact on first impressions when opening the box? Because I felt the same way. My Light was cross eyed when I opened the box lol. I really appreciate my Death Note figures but Cloud was really something else. Like a dream come true!

I'm not sure if I'm entirely fond of the moving eyeballs yet. It works really well on L and well ... Light just doesn't look accurate enough to me but I still love them 🤣
Last month I talked to CM warehouse, the customer service said Tifa is scheduled to be released in Q4 2024, but bear in mind that GT will delay till next year. Btw, love that little choco-cloud.

Fun fact : GT ever asked us which do we prefer for future Aerith's set. Little Cactuar Zack or Moogle Zack? 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Image_1716551578468.jpg
    Image_1716551578468.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My post in context was asking for Tifa and about Tifa. It’s just the comment regarding that was on a Nier video. You moved it to the Nier thread is just like moved the information about Tifa from ACG. Don’t you think?
IKR...The Nier thread suddenly got posts talking about FF7 figures.

IKR...The Nier thread suddenly got posts talking about FF7 figures.
Yeah. I even read it again, and I don’t think my initial post was talking about anything other than FF7, mainly Tifa. I don’t know if other post was talking about Nier. If they were, then move it. But I still think they are talking about FF7 and Tifa from ACG.

That's so exciting! They captured Noctis perfectly. I wish we could see Tifa's eye, but I do notice that her eyebrows and lips look better than her promo pics, so that's awesome.
That's what I thought about Tifa, the eyes I don't know maybe they're bigger, but the upper lip of her mouth seems less thin and therefore better!

With testing movable eyes, if implemented on Tifa, I'm assuming down the line there will be another Cloud with movable eyes or separate head for purchase.

Back