Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With testing movable eyes, if implemented on Tifa, I'm assuming down the line there will be another Cloud with movable eyes or separate head for purchase.

I would have to hope either Gt does a solo Cloud head to buy or someone in here / another third party does. Market for it tbh

My SGD Tifa's clothes arrived earlier than Tifa herself lol! The accessories and clothes are pretty well made. The only minor problem I found was one of the materias was quite sloppy but maybe I can clean it up. There's also a strange white paint spray near the middle of the bracer, unless that's how it's supposed to be. Anyway at least my Tifa will immediately have a complete outfit when she arrives.

My SGD Tifa's clothes arrived earlier than Tifa herself lol! The accessories and clothes are pretty well made. The only minor problem I found was one of the materias was quite sloppy but maybe I can clean it up. There's also a strange white paint spray near the middle of the bracer, unless that's how it's supposed to be. Anyway at least my Tifa will immediately have a complete outfit when she arrives.

We are at the opposite, lol, I have the Tifa, but still waiting for the clothes, btw.. short haired looks pretty good too 🤩

Attachments

• IMG_20240621_224404.jpg
    IMG_20240621_224404.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
With testing movable eyes, if implemented on Tifa, I'm assuming down the line there will be another Cloud with movable eyes or separate head for purchase.
Is that Gametoys' Tifa with the moveable eyes?? If they make a separate Cloud head with the rolling eyeball system I will s*** myself. It is the only thing I thought their AC Cloud lacked.

Last edited:
someone photoshop the eyes into the latest tifa pic.
I think is pretty ok.
boss share with us that the mass production for moveable eyes is easier than normal non moveable eyes headsculpt(in term of painting process).
Just the test and adjusting period is too dam time consuming and frustrating.
Modify less than 1mm on the thickness of eyes area,or the position of the hollowed eyes socket》print out〉paint》conclude. If not satisfied then redo again and again until satisfied.

I think boss adly tested over 10 prototype of different details tifa headsculpt.then only foward into next step,whether the factory can mass produce it according to the finalized prototype.

As he always said:The only important matters is the final product that collector/fans get in hands. Its doesn't matter how good is your prototype/promo pic,prototype is paint by pro and one person.As a figure maker,we need to make sure the the final product CAN BE produced out according to the prototype.85%similarity/match with prototype is unacceptable. Need higher percentage.

BTW,im sad. gt need to lay low on radar means new figure delayed until further notice. I need Aerith,Ac seph and the moveable eyes cloud.
EE66D21A-4306-44C5-903B-055AE2CB39FF.jpeg

I think is pretty ok.
boss share with us that the mass production for moveable eyes is easier than normal non moveable eyes headsculpt(in term of painting process).
Modify less than 1mm on the thickness of eyes area,or the position of the hollowed eyes socket》print out〉paint》conclude. If not satisfied then redo again and again until satisfied.

I think boss adly tested over 10 prototype of different details tifa headsculpt.then only foward into next step,whether the factory can mass produce it according to the finalized prototype.

As he always said:The only important matters is the final product that collector/fans get in hands. Its doesn't matter how good is your prototype/promo pic,prototype is paint by pro and one person.As a figure maker,we need to make sure the the final product CAN BE produced out according to the prototype.85%similarity/match with prototype is unacceptable. Need higher percentage.

BTW,im sad. gt need to lay low on radar means new figure delayed until further notice. I need Aerith,Ac seph and the moveable eyes cloud.
View attachment 710386

Do you know with the delay if they’ll increase more stock for Tifa? Seems sold out everywhere.

I was wondering the same.

Anyone knows of any trustworthy seller still taking pre-orders?
Same, if anybody knows if there’s any trustworthy sellers who have Noctis or Tifa still up for preorder, I’d love to put one in. I just missed out on the last slots available with KGHobby for Noctis.

Same, if anybody knows if there’s any trustworthy sellers who have Noctis or Tifa still up for preorder, I’d love to put one in. I just missed out on the last slots available with KGHobby for Noctis.
GunDamit still have Noctis.

I also noticed there's 2 different head sculpts for Noctis (Blue Eye & Red Eye) however only the 'Blue Eye' is available on the figure since the accessory pack doesn't come with a head sculpt, strange... maybe it'll come with replaceable eyes since GT is exploring that idea.

I also noticed there's 2 different head sculpts for Noctis (Blue Eye & Red Eye) however only the 'Blue Eye' is available on the figure since the accessory pack doesn't come with a head sculpt, strange... maybe it'll come with replaceable eyes since GT is exploring that idea.

The red eye headsculpt is a PO bonus

Gundamit is sold out of preorders for Noctis. They only have the Versus XIII accessory pack left.

I think is pretty ok.

View attachment 710386
the only thing that I hate about movable eyes is they are very prone to paint chips when moving. thats Why I removed the eyes of my rocket toys madara and itachi.

I ended up selling my SGD Tifa ultimately I wasn't happy with the likeness I waited for her clothes to arrive to see if it would change my mind but it honestly made my decision easier, having her next to my resin statues didn't help either to me she just looked cheap I will say her metal skeleton and articulation is very impressive but ultimately I'm looking for something better, I really wished Prime 1 would make a Tifa statue I just received their 1/3 2B and I absolutely love her the only problem I'm having is making room for her

See recent comment mate. Had someone in here link me this site to get an order. Responsive via emails which is always good

Back