Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone trust SanctumToys? Its been available there for awhile and they at least were quick to update the new photos

update on gt tifa

now based on this pic ,the hair seems weird right?
this is a different front hair piece for ponytail version.
so basically,boss finally decided change to moveable eyes version.
the headsculpt inside promo pic is not valid anymore.
this is a completely redesign headsculpt ,a set of front + rear hair piece for normal tifa, a set of different front+rear hair piece for the ponytail version.

conclusion:wait

View attachment 713890
Glad GT is improving their sculpt. Means I don't need to spend more money on an extra version or worry about difference in skin tone if going that route. The ACG one is really nice for those who want a purple dress version though, besides the feet pictures. Tifa is incapable of being sold by these companies without them being weird about it.

Last edited:
Glad GT is improving their sculpt. Means I don't need to spend more money on an extra version or worry about difference in skin tone if going that route. The ACG one is really nice for those who want a purple dress version though, besides the feet pictures. Tifa is incapable of being sold by these companies without being weird about it.
Yeah. I got a little confused as I went through the pictures, it was like, "Oh, very detailed feet, that's new... Oh, another picture of them...and anot---oh it's a fetish thing, got it. Of course."

Man, I really just want the ACG head (the standard one), and I don’t really need anything else. Gonna be sad if this one’s too much to be worth it for me even with the potential flip. That chunky storage base has me so worried lol

Up on OSK.

Attachments

• IMG_8476.png
    IMG_8476.png
    965.2 KB · Views: 0
Why would anyone go for tear version ?
Its kinda pricy, now the long wait for this beautiful piece.

The versions are confusing. They make it seem like you get 2 sculpts in the deluxe but you actually have to choose between the "tear" nonsense?

Back