Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would anyone go for tear version ?
Its kinda pricy, now the long wait for this beautiful piece.
For my part I prefer tearless, because in the game Tifa often has this worried face with no tears.
For the deluxe version, I wonder what Mystery Special item will be revealed in August :unsure:

I mean.. there's no way the Mystery Special item revealed in august will be her battle outfit, right? I wish we could be sure they're gonna do another whole figure with the battle outfit and not just do smth ala GT and announce another body but with no head with the idea that people will use their second deluxe head from this version or something..

Why would anyone go for tear version ?
Its kinda pricy, now the long wait for this beautiful piece.
It's kinda cool and interesting IMO, and the smiling face still comes tearless (if I understand correctly.) But I guess it's not canonical? trying to remember if we've seen her cry like that and when or...

I mean.. there's no way the Mystery Special item revealed in august will be her battle outfit, right? I wish we could be sure they're gonna do another whole figure with the battle outfit and not just do smth ala GT and announce another body but with no head with the idea that people will use their second deluxe head from this version or something..

The special item is the bust as shown above apparently. Would be cool if it was the standard look

So both standard and deluxe comes with that bust? Not sure if I should get deluxe or standard..
Nvm i read the skeleton silicone body as bust so it's deluxe only

Last edited:
So both standard and deluxe comes with that bust? Not sure if I should get deluxe or standard..
With the Deluxe version you have an other beautiful HS for 66$ (+ some others items like 1 bar stool, 1 Shinra bracelet, 1 Shinra bracelet Type II + 1 mystery special items that standard version will not have)

For the price difference and the quality of the 2nd HS (better than all those released so far), I didn't hesitate.

Preordered deluxe-tearless via Kit. Pretty expensive to be honest but I think face is too beautiful to pass, I fell in love with the head as soon as I saw it few months ago. Can’t understand the coffin stand and realistic feet tho. I hope surprise item is the battle outfit. Reason behind a higher price for deluxe should be that.

P.S. rolling eye Cloud when?

Looks really really good but the purple dress is just so random.
I get it, its hot and everything but Tifa is wearing this outfit for a couple of minutes in Remake Part 1.
This should be a optional extra outfit for pre orders or whatever.
I just want the basic normal Tifa outfit.

With the Deluxe version you have an other beautiful HS for 66$ (+ some others items like 1 bar stool, 1 Shinra bracelet, 1 Shinra bracelet Type II + 1 mystery special items that standard version will not have)

For the price difference and the quality of the 2nd HS (better than all those released so far), I didn't hesitate.

This. Could easy buy a super duck set and put the spare head on that. Any ideas what body ACG are using?

Good to know! That Remake Cloud will sell like crazy judging my posts in here and other groups who don’t want to pay the aftermarket on the GT version
Tbh i dont like what GT did with Cloud.
You sell you Cloud, but you greatly improved since it's release.
Then you need to buy AC with the bike if you want two heads.
Then they sell this soldier outfit without head so Dx AC also needed
Then thoses arms.
I like GT but it's a mess, between that and the very very slow production.
It's good to have an alternative with ACG.

The special item is the bust as shown above apparently. Would be cool if it was the standard look
No, that's not the special item. It has yet to be revealed and will only be in August.

The bust is for Early Bird orders on certain regions/shops, which I managed to get. But Early Bird orders have to pay in full to get the bust.

The estimated release date is Q4 of this year but we will see.

Why did I get the early bird? Well I placed an advanced order for it and was given the choice to go for it, so yea. The bust will unlikely see any light unless I can get a dress over it.

No, that's not the special item. It has yet to be revealed and will only be in August.

The bust is for Early Bird orders on certain regions/shops, which I managed to get. But Early Bird orders have to pay in full to get the bust.

The estimated release date is Q4 of this year but we will see.

Why did I get the early bird? Well I placed an advanced order for it and was given the choice to go for it, so yea. The bust will unlikely see any light unless I can get a dress over it.
Where did you order the early bird?

Back