Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn so kit doesn't include bust?
:/ not thrilled that even if we order right now, we're missing out on stuff. After waiting and paying so much attention to it. Why do things have to be this way, what does it take? Even the PT Studio FB chat didn't alert me to anything going up on Taobao. Not that it'd help since I can't get my ID verified to buy on there (yet, anyway, passport still on the way, maybe then I will.)

It's just becoming exhausting with different editions and pre-order bonuses and bonus bonuses that we don't even know what they are, and exclusivity and sheer unavailability. Bleh. And lots of people now disocvering after the fact of ordering that that special early bird bonus exists but that they'll miss out.

Doesn't help that the new Deadpool is pulling this same sorta crap rn

It just a bust with areolas, nipples and possibly some pubic hair with a hint of vag.

It's not something that you can or should openly display, right?

Like I said, unless there's a dress I can put over, the bust is never seeing the light of the day at the current state it is. The Early Bird was basically for me to pay in full and forget about it until it arrives. There's also a chance that ACG went under and my full payment is ******. It's a risk/reward thing for those early birds in a way.

The rest of the items are still as it is for all versions.

It just a bust with areolas, nipples and possibly some pubic hair with a hint of vag.

It's not something that you can or should openly display, right?

Like I said, unless there's a dress I can put over, the bust is never seeing the light of the day at the current state it is. The Early Bird was basically for me to pay in full and forget about it until it arrives. There's also a chance that ACG went under and my full payment is ******. It's a risk/reward thing for those early birds in a way.

The rest of the items are still as it is for all versions.
Sure, it's more the principle of the thing. People who follow every step of the way should be able to be in the know enough to decide what they want and have a fair shot at getting it, and definitely shouldn't be ordering within moments/minutes/hours of pre-orders going up only to then discover subsequent moments/minutes/hours after that that there was potentially a better option for them but they missed out.

And if nothing else, presuming the figure does come out and comes out well, that bust will probably be worth a bit. And putting a dress on it is a good idea; the dress she's wearing could in fact be used, if one way or another there ends up being a battle 'fit that could go on the main figure. In that case, having it is a fairly big deal *shrugs*

Sure, it's more the principle of the thing. People who follow every step of the way should be able to be in the know enough to decide what they want and have a fair shot at getting it, and definitely shouldn't be ordering within moments/minutes/hours of pre-orders going up only to then discover subsequent moments/minutes/hours after that that there was potentially a better option for them but they missed out.

And if nothing else, presuming the figure does come out and comes out well, that bust will probably be worth a bit. And putting a dress on it is a good idea; the dress she's wearing could in fact be used, if one way or another there ends up being a battle 'fit that could go on the main figure. In that case, having it is a fairly big deal *shrugs*
I can understand but I can also tell you it doesn't work that way most of the time too.

For example in China and some South East Asia official Hot Toys retailers, the Hot Toys exclusives and standard are full priced items that requires upfront full payment. However there are third party shops who takes in orders for standard issues offers some percentage of discount (10-15%) if you pre-order with them with a deposit only. Unless the exclusive is something you really want, it makes more sense to put down a deposit through third party sellers instead of a full payment. I don't have a lot of exclusives because the pricing by official retailers have a certain markup to it which make me balk and third party sellers do not have access to exclusives stock.

In this case, the ACG Tifa non Early Bird order's deposit is half of the full pricing (at least where I advanced ordered from), so this is the shop non-subtle way of nudging you to go for the 'pay in full and get the Early Bird' option. If I have the option to go for the non Early Bird option with a favorable deposit option, I would have done so. After all, ACG is still a new company and there is still a risk that it doesn't turn out like the product photos.

Edit: anyway there's no point talking about this further. Seems like all of the Early Birds slots are sold out across all Taobao shops (666 units apparently).

Last edited:
They will ship the bust with clothes (or maybe swim suits) on it.

But we still don't know which costume it will be (confirm not Regular outfit or Exotic dress)

I hope they can make the latest EC mermaid dress(?) Tifa looks soo goddess in this

1000107156.jpg

1000109084.jpg

1000109083.jpg

You're seeing his jawline more since he doesn't have his jacket on with the collar going up to his neck. The actual sculpt looks the same but with more depth to the eyes due to it not being painted on. Almost looks like they're using high quality glass eyes.

I'm not sure I need the ACG dress Tifa but so far the sculpt looks superior to the GT version... so I'm tempted to get the deluxe anyway just for an extra head to use on the GT version in the event that it doesn't turn out as good.

Woahhhh he looks so awesome! I love that he will have moving eyes now! I was kinda bummed he was fixed to a side glance look. His eyes look almost glowing, it's so cool!

Only other change I'd love for them to do would be to give him AC cloud body instead of remake cloud with silicone arms. I don't like how the arms can fall out after posing them for a while lol

You're seeing his jawline more since he doesn't have his jacket on with the collar going up to his neck. The actual sculpt looks the same but with more depth to the eyes due to it not being painted on. Almost looks like they're using high quality glass eyes.
Agreed, I think it's the angle, lighting, and the fact that it's him without his jacket on

The red eyes are going to look soooo good too, I can already imagine it

No, that's not the special item. It has yet to be revealed and will only be in August.

The bust is for Early Bird orders on certain regions/shops, which I managed to get. But Early Bird orders have to pay in full to get the bust.

The estimated release date is Q4 of this year but we will see.

Why did I get the early bird? Well I placed an advanced order for it and was given the choice to go for it, so yea. The bust will unlikely see any light unless I can get a dress over it.
Is the early bird still available brother? Can you hook me up like you did with the HT arms? You know I’m good for it :) I’ll pay in advance.

Ah man no bust it is the, would've been nice to have if it was same price as deluxe
Curious to what the mystery gift will be

Back